|11|

Mr.Lee was still shock at my words.Scratch that all class was shock.He take a deep breath in and speak in calm tone.

"Just because you're a honoured student and you also told me the truth beside hiding the fact that you were cheating like most students do.Im gonna be light on you.Im only giving you a two hours detention after school and also a F on this test instead of a visit to principal office."
I sigh internally. Thank god he didn't give me a visit.I dont want to confront a witch.but I'm shocked he's being light on me.Maybe he did appreciate my grades.Thanks god again

I nodded at his words and he make his way to front again.he gesture me to go outside and I nodded again.I quickly pack my things and headed outside before passing him the incomplete test.

While walking toward the hallways I hide my face into my hands.how embarrassing it was.Now whole school will remember me as a cheater.I ruined my reputation when I don't even have one.It's worse though. I'm sure this news will be spread everywhere by tomorrow. That's the high school life.
I push open my locker and take next period books.
History class which mean my best friend will be there too.In last few days I haven't get to talk to her properly as she was so busy with her boyfriend. Her boyfriend family wants to meet her and they were planning on how to impress them.Maybe today she might have little time for me.I quickly close the locker again and make my way to next class.I have to wait for the bell.

__________||_________

It was last period. English. History period with mia went pretty good.we talked about all the things we missed these days.I told her everything about my internet friend and how the tragic incident happened today in math class.she was laughing her ass off and was almost caught by teacher.she was continuously giving me suggestive looks which I ignore with style. Sadly we only had one period together and the time of recess.so its hard to talk to her in school. Maybe i should offer her to hangout some other day.not today cuz I had detention.

Huh

The last 2 minutes are the worst.

My eyes were continuously glued to wall clock waiting for the needles to move but it looks like they were froze for eternity. Ugh when will this get over.
Sighing I look around the class clearly bored from what teacher was trying to teach.
The first one i saw was sana sleeping soundlessly on her desk.Our English teacher is sure pretty light on us.A little laugh escape my lips when her deskmate accidently hit her with his pen.Sana open her eyes and death glare him which he only returned with cheeky grin.

Jungkook is pretty naughty boy.

My gaze wandered across them where Taehyung was sitted.His brows were furrowed and lips were pressed in a line. Looks like he was thinking hard.But the way he furrowed them he looked..somehow...hot

Wtf

I slap my right cheek lightly.His face turned toward me which cause our eyes to met.shit did I slaped too loud or I stare too long.he raised his eyebrows in my direction with a amused look on his face. I gulped and look to front with a little trace of blush across my face

Shit.im boomed