31

My heart start beating fast at his response. I don't know why but i suddenly feel uncomfortable hearing his reply.

"Y-you do?"
I gulp down the sudden lump formed in my throat and ask him. He nodded still looking at the sky above smiling like an idiot.

When he still didn't speak further curiousity got the best of me and I decide to ask more.

"w-who?"

He look at me and smile beautifully. Beside the unusual feeling that I was having right now his smile still warm my heart. He blink his lashes cutely and grin.

"she's so beautiful and kind hearted wanna met her?"

My eyes get wide at his sentence and I sutter.

"she's here?"
Taehyung didn't answer my question as he start getting up. He also grab my hand pulling me up and drag me down to house. My head fall into confusion as he walks down stair then to his room.Someone is here beside me and tae. And I didn't knew. What the heck is happening. Who is she. Is she pretty.wait that is not necessary.

He slightly push me inside and speak.

"Close your eyes if you wanna meet her"

He didn't give me time to protest as he wrap his big ass hands around my eyes.i put my hand above his and bite my lips scared .

"Just follow me"
he whisper near my near as chills run down my spine and start walking toward something pulling me with him.My heart was thumping in my chest the more I take steps. I was nervous how to act around her. What type of girls would she be?What if she don't like be being here with tae.

Tae take some more steps before he finally stop.His deep breath cane be heard clearly near my ear.I waited for a sec before taping his hand above my eyes. He flinch a little and I heard h curse under his breath.

"oh yeah sorry she's so beautiful that I couldn't help but to staring"

I feel jealous at his comment.How lucky that girl is to have someone like Tae.He speak again taking me out of my thoughts.

"Are you ready to meet her?"
Even if I don't want to I still nodded my head at him.

He finally take his hands off me.I gulp and slowly opening my one left eye.The Face in front of me left me in shock as my both eyes popped open..

"What!!"