38

"I'm leaving"
I said quickly and storm out of cafe.I hear footsteps behind me also followed by chuckles. He run to catch up with my pace and start walking beside me.
I rest a poker expression and don't even share a single glance at his perfect face.

After some time of silence he finally dare to speak and put his hands in his pockets;acting all badboy.

"Where are we going?"

I shook my head at him and sigh

"You're not going anywhere. Only I'm"
I state looking around to find the similar signs. There is a floral stall at the end of this street from where I buy my love one favs flower every week to present them.

I increase my pace and finally stop infront of the gate. The middle age man smile at me and raise his brows.

"The usual?"
I nod my head as a answer and he smile again running inside to prepare my order.

Taehyung also stand beside me and look around confusingly.

"Are you going to propose me with flowers?"
he ask mockingly and smirk down at me. I couldn't help but roll my eyes at his bluntness.

"You wish"

Finally the man come back holding three small Bouquets in his rough hands. The hands which clearly show how hardworking he is as it's filled with cuts and scars. I seriously adore these few people in my life  for their generousity.

He passes me the bouquets which I gladly took hold of with my both hands.

I look down at my pant pocket and mentally face palm myself.How will i take out money if my both hands are captured by flowers.

Ugh

I groan at the thought taking tae attention.
He looks at me with what look and I shook my head.

"Pocket.I can't reach out to it."
I pout at the end of sentence and give him Puppy eyes.His face broke into a beautiful smile and he ruffle my hair.

I missed this gesture

"Don't worry I'll pay for it"
He didn't give me time to refuse as he take out his money and paid the ahjussi.
He smile warmly at us and start doing his work again.
Tae reach out to me and grab the bouquets away.

"I got this"
He wrap his big hands around the Bouquet with so ease that I wonder how small my hands are.
His smile somehow stop me from fighting back.
I would let him do this for me cuz I know boys like it when they think they can be useful to girls.If it includes helping her lifting some weight or something small like opening a tight cap bottle, he will always feel like a superhero doing it.

It's a fact

I nod my head at him and start walking ahead to my destination.
Thankfully Taehyung follow me silently and didn't utter a single word.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

_______||_______

Kang Jason
1975-2017
RIP

_______||______

We stand infront of a Cement stone as my eyes read the name written on it.

My dad

I kneel down beside his grave and put my hand on the ground caressing it.

"Hello Dad"
I whisper in low voice already feeling like tearing up.
It's been 2 years since they have gone but I still can't get over it. I can't live with the fact that they are not here with me in the most important time.

I raise my hand high gesturing at tae to give me the bouquets.

"Tulip one"
he silently place the following bouquet on my palm and step aside watching me.
I bring the flowers close to my chest and smile at my dad.

"Here you go your favourite one.Just how you like it; fresh and New"
Placing the flower down on his grave I bite my lips holding my tears. I can't cry in front of Tae.I dont want him to feel awkward.

After sharing some words with my father soul I get up and walk to my mother grave. I place the Lily down on her grave and smile at the Stone reading her name.

________||_______

Kang sora
1977-2017

RIP

_____||_______

My Mother.The most beautiful Woman in my life. Her smile her laughs all used to show how pretty was she. And her acts always bring the feeling of humanity. She was kind Human. Willing to help Everyone she can afford to. She was the one who teach me that if we demand a good behavior from someone, we have to give them first.
She told me to do deeds with all my heart. Thats the only thing of her which is left with me now.
Her teachings.

I walk further and kneel down infront of my dearest person.No doubt I loved my parents but my brother always hold the highest place in my heart.

________||_______

Kang daniel
1994-2017
RIP

________||_______

"Hi"

I smile bitterly at him and sniff my nose. The tears which I was controling since ever escape from my eyes.
He had so many dreams.He wanted to debut as an idol in entertainment company and show the world his talent.His words still lingers somewhere in my mind.The way his eyes used to sparkle whenever he talk about his passion in music.
He had so much life ahead of him,so much beautiful moments he had to live, we had to live but all lost just because of my stupid mistake.

I wipe my tears when I feel Taehyung kneeling down beside me on ground. I look up at him with my puffy eyes and found him smiling at the grave.He place the last bouquet down on the soil of grave and sigh afterwards.

"Hi hyung"
I watch him with confuse eyes as he scratch the nape of his neck and chuckles.He sit down fully in ground and take few breathes before smiling.

"I don't know much about you but I'm sure you hold a dear place in your sister heart.She so sweet but I really hate it when she blame herself for stupid things. Your,Mr and Mrs kang death was all planned by god but she still cry over that."
He look at me with a complaining face and pout.My heart start beating fast in my chest and I stare at him with teary eyes.

"but I promise you one thing.You don't have to worry about your little sister anymore."
He stop his sentence and gulp suddenly.
A hand come in contact with mine which was place on the ground beside the grave.My eyes fall down to our intertwined hand as he tight the grip smiling.

"Cause I'm here to do that"