34

I put my books in my locker and walk to canteen.Today was a tiring day. From no Where Our math Teacher announce a surprise test and that was not enough that he start scolding us for our previous grades.

The canteen was loud as usual.My eyes fall on Mia who was waving for me at her table. I smile and wave back at walking to her table.

"it's been a while"
i state hugging her and then sit on the chair across from her. She nod and look at her boyfriend sitting beside her.Jackson pass me a smile and wave.

"how were you past few days?"
he ask with his raspy voice as he sips in his drink. Mia look down at her lap feeling guilty.I smile and lean closer to hold her chin up.

"Cheer up Mia I know you had reasons it's okay.Anyways I was not lonely. New friends,you can call them. "

Jackson fake gasped causing me and mia to look at him. He show me a offended face as he put a hand over his heart.
"You replace us already?"
I smirk at him and raise my brow. Mia chuckles at our childish convo and shook her head.
"you two tease each other like brother sis"

She speaks tilting her mouth upward a little at us.Me and Jackson do act like real siblings and he also calls me his little sister. Jackson smile widely showing his teeth and flick my forehead.

"she's my little sis"

"yah"
I pout and rub my temple where this man hit me.He poke his tongue out at me and I look at Mia pointing at her bf.
"Save Your man from me"

I get up from table and walk toward the counter to get some food.

"Go Sorry her"
Mia push Jackson after me. He roll his eyes and mumble 'why always me' then start following me. I place my money on counter and order my usual lunch. While waiting for my order I feel someone tapping me from behind. I turn my head to right and startle seeing Jackson face so close to me. I step  back and hit his arm.

"God Jackie.You scared me"
I place a hand over my heart and takes deep breath calming my heart. Jackson laugh at my face and ruffle his hair.

"I thought you forget your handsome brother's nickname already"

"Run before I kick your butt"
i warn him and pull up my sleeves. He raise his left brow at me and cross his arms. Mia who was sure that we were still fighting chuckles at us and enjoy the show from her table.

"Try me"
he said smirking as I pass the same gesture to me. I count on my finger  1 2 3 and then started running after him. He run back to our table to Mia and hide behind her grabing onto her shoulder.

"Come out if you're a real man"
I provoke him and try to grab him but he still dodge me. Mia get up from her seat and start running outside the cafe,Jackson trailing behind her. I also follow them forgetting about the order i placed.The whole canteen was so busy to notice us. Anyways everyone know we three are best friends.

Mia and Jackson run toward the school field laughing as I was chasing them. I'm a good runner tbh but they both suck at it.

After some moments they stop and pants putting their hand on knees. I also stop In front of them and put my hands on my hips smirking evily. Mia look at me and I gesture her to surrender her boyfriend to me. Jackson was about to run again when Mia grab his arm and start pulling him in my direction. Oh how I love when I take revenge from him.

Jackson whine at first but give up anyways. He yank from Mia grip and stand Infront of me.I raise my brows at him causing him to roll his eyes. Mia groan at him and he finally surrender kneeling down infront of me pushing his hair away from his forehead. I smirk and set my hand on his temple.

"Ready bro?"
I remark and I saw him scoff.

"Just do it"
he groan and close his eyes. I smirk before flicking his forehead hard.
He whine and place his hand on his temple.
Me and Mia both laugh at him and high five each other.Jackson sit on ground and pass us a death glare

"You both are so mean"

"oh thanks babes"
Mia send a flying kiss his way and wink at him. Jackson pout at her but catch the kiss anyways making Mia smile shyly.

It reminded me of something
Romeo.....