|14|

Dedicated to Arti_Yoongi
Thanks for your wonderful comments on every chapter💜
___________________________________

I open my eyes when I feel someone blowing air on face.furrowing my brows I rub my eyes and met with a familiar face.

"Good morning"
he said with a cheeky grin.my widened and in reflex I fall down from chair landing straight on my butt.Loud chuckles escape from his mouth as Mr.Min clear his throat taking our attention. Taehyung put a hand over his mouth controlling his laugh while I just sulk on ground.

Stupid

"Okay detention time is over you both can go now"
Mr.min states while packing his things.I also get up from floor and begin throwing all things in my bag angrily. Taehyung just laugh a little and pack his bag.Still angry I slide the bag over my shoulder and get ready to leave this hell.Mr.Min open the door and gesture us to go outside. I was the first one to leave the room with Taehyung following.

He was whistling while we were walking down the hallways.I peek over my shoulder and found him already looking at me.Looking ahead again I fasten my steps leaving him behind.but this stupid leech starts walking fast too.He match my pace and start walking beside me.This time I stop walking and wait for him to go first.He take few steps ahead but stop when he realized that I was not beside him.He turn around to look at me and raise eyebrows. I crosses my arms over my chest.

"What?"
he asked me.I shook my head and gesture him to go first.he look at me from head to toe and then start walking toward me.

"Whats wrong with us walking together?"
He asked while taking steps toward me.he stop at a safe distance and look at me suggestively.

"Anyways it's not safe for a girl to walk alone.The streets to your place are usually empty"
This make me raise my eyebrows. He realize what he said and scratch the back of his neck smiling nervously.

"I mean I have visited your neighborhood sometimes.my sister lives there with her husband.The house next to yours is her's"
I narrow my eyes looking at him suspiciously and he just gulp.

It's true that a couple live next to my house but I never knew that she was taehyung sister. Maybe bcz I never talk to anyone in neighborhood.I'm not a social person.
But should I go with him.Is he really safe then walking alone.I admit I sometimes only sometimes get scared walking down the school but its okay if i go with him.Huh I dont know what I'm doing.

"okay"
A deep sigh leave my mouth as I start walking ahead passing by shock taehyung.

Cute

After some time when he gain conscious he run and match my pace.we both start walking side by side silently. No one dare to talk.
We reached my home.I stand by my door and turn to Taehyung. He was nervously scratching his neck looking down.I gulp the sudden lump in my throat and clear my throat.

"umm then bye"
I said smiling awkward and he nodded. He turns around and start walking in opposite direction.

" Taehyung "
he stops in his tracks and turn giving me a confused face.I put a strand of hair behind my ear and bite my lips.

Say it y/n

"thanks"
I gather all the courage and say it.He smile genuinely and nodded which make me smile too.I wave a hand in his direction and he wave back. He soon leave my house territory and I came inside my house with racing heart.

[A/n]

The vote button is an anti. Smash it all you want :)