Steve Finally Won A Fight

Wake Me Up Before You Go Go- Wham!

▸Wake Me Up Before You Go Go- Wham!

T H E   F L AY E D  P T . I I

I didn't know how long we have been walking, but I do know that I was already extremely tired. The trek had passed a couple miles for sure. A while back, after the gym had lost its flavor, I placed it under a pipe just to rub it in the Commies' faces if they ever find it. I yawned, my eyes closing as I grew more tired. When my eyes opened again, I looked ahead to see more floor to the tunnels. I heaved a sigh at the thought of more walking.

"Why the hell are you sighing for Dawn? You're not even walking." Steve lifted me up higher. "I picked the wrong Henderson."

"What was that, Harrington?" My arms tightened around Steve as I started to loose my hold on him.

He had enough of my complaining a while back and offered to give me a piggy back ride. I felt myself starting to slip a bit.

"Nothing babe." Steve sweetly stated.

"Why are you even giving her a piggy back ride?" Robin smirked.

Steve sent her a glare.

"I'm tired." I whined, placing my chin on his shoulder.

I tilted my head to look at his gorgeous face. Steve sighed and tightened his hold on my thighs. A smile tugged at the corner of his lips. I grinned and pecked his cheek.

"No distractions, Dawn!" Dustin waved a finger at the two of us.

"I just kissed his cheek!" I defended myself.

"And hurry it up. God, you're so slow." Erica commented.

"I-I'm so done with today." I groaned. With a heavy sigh, I patted Steve's shoulders. "I can walk from here. Thank you."

Steve only hummed in response and set me on the ground. I sent him a thankful smile and a quick kiss on the lips.

"Move it you two!" Robin called out.

"God!" Steve yelled back, lacing our fingers together. "We're going!"

Steve cursed left and right as we picked up our pace to catch up with the others. Robin sneaked a glance at the two of us with a large grin. Steve sent her a warning glare. She only held up her hands in response. A few more minutes had passed and I wanted to take a nap.

"I mean, you have to admit, as a feat on engineering alone, this is impressive." Dustin broke the silence.

"What are you talking about?" Steve asked. "It's a total fire hazard. There's no stairs, there's no exit, there's just an elevator that drops halfway to hell."

"They're Commies. You don't pay people, they cut corners." Erica told him.

"To be fair to our Russian comrades, I don't think this tunnel was designed for walking." Robin smiled at the thought.