Scans

Clarke's father is slowly wheeled out of his room, tonnes of nurses and doctors helping, due to massive amount of machines attached to him.

"Hey, he's the strongest man I know. He's got this" Raven says grabbing Clarkes hand.

"I know" Clarke says, giving a small smile to her friend. Although she had a feeling, deep down inside she knew something was wrong. She didn't know what. But it was something.

"That's going to take at least 40 minuets" Abbie starts grabbing the girls attention. "I'm going to race home and get some things for you father, I'll be no longer than 20 minuets" She says walking towards Clarke, giving her a kiss on her head. Mirroring the action with Raven.

Abbie leaves the two girls in the room. Both sat in silence. 

Raven's mind is filled with positivity, thinking about how strong Jake has been for her and Clarke in the past, the way he was always there for both the girls. The first person she came out to was Jake. He's just someone who wouldn't be robbed from his place on the earth this early. Too good. Too pure.

Clarke was thinking about how it had happened, her mind racing wanting to know what had caused it, if it was someone else's fault. If his car had malfunctioned. If anyone else had been injured.

Clarkes thoughts where interrupted by a police officer walking into the room. 

"Hi there, I was first on the scene" Officer Bailey said walking into the room. Clarke Immediately walked up to give him a hug. Officer Bailey was an old family friend, one she hadn't really seen in a while if she was being honest with herself. Her father and him had stopped talking suddenly.

Tears quickly fall down Clarkes face as she rests her head onto the chest of Bailey. Baileys hand is rubbing Clarkes back. "shhh, hey." He says making Clarke look at him. "He's strong your father is" 

"I know" Clarke says releasing Bailey. 

"Hello Raven" Bailey says to which Raven gives a small smile.

"Do you know what happened?" Clarke says taking a seat on the chair she was previously sat on.

"Honestly I don't know a lot, when I arrived some people were attempting to pull Jake out the car, cause it was on fire" 

"No I mean was anyone else involved? Was it a crash?" Clarke clarifies. 

"Another car was involved, 3 people was in it. But no idea's as to who was to blame yet, that will all come out once statements have been taken. Luckily your father has a dash cam" 

Clarke was quickly relieved. She had forgotten about the dash cam her father had, a Christmas present from Clarke herself.

"Hey Clarke" Raven says grabbing Clarkes attention. "I'm going to go to the shop, do you want some food or a drink?" 

"Yes, can I have a bottle of water please" Clarke responds quickly giving Raven a small smile.

"Where's Abbie?" Officer Bailey asks.

"She's gone to get things from home, she shouldn't be too long" Clarke tells officer Bailey.

"Ok. I'm going to go sit in the waiting room for her. You stay strong for her" Bailey tells Clarke before exiting the room.

Clarke is left alone, the room is awful, she thinks looking around. One window looking out to a view of the rest of the hospital, one chair that was clearly worn in and another that looked like it had been pulled in from a class room.

Her eyes study the sign on the wall. 'Mr Jake Griffin'. She reads it over and over. For no reason, it's like the words won't sink in.

"Clarke" Raven says grabbing my attention. I spin around to see her handing me a bottle of water. 

"Thanks Rae, I don't know what I'd do without you" I say smiling at her. 

"Same with you Griffin. I don't think I'd be alive right now without you and your crazy family"

Clarkes attention is directed towards her phone, only notifications from the people who was at the party, no one outside that knows that anything is going on. Of course people know there was a crash, but not who was involved. 

Lexa- Hey, if you need anything at all just let me know. You stay strong. I'll see you xx

Bellamy- Keep us posted Clarke, we all love you so much. Sending love to you and your mum x

Octavia- I love you, message me whenever you can. x

Luna- If your father is anything like you, then he's got this. Sending all my love to you, Abbie and Raven. xxx

She had loads more, but didn't really care to read them at this moment.

She quickly typed a text and sent it to everyone. 

Clarke- Thank you all for the messages, he's in for a scan at the minute. I'll keep you guys posted.  Love you all x

She quickly locked her phone and placed it back down.

Raven and Clarke were sat in silence when they heard Abbie greet officer Bailey and talk breifly before coming back into Jakes room.

She came in, arms loaded with bags, more than Clarke cared to count. Even quickly helped Abbie place them all down, instinctively Abbie started putting things away, knowing Jakes road to recovery would be a long one.

After 10 minutes of Abbie unpacking and moving things around the room, a nurse opens the door, another wheeling Clarkes father in, another moving all the machines he's hooked up too, and one final one holding a clip board.

"Mrs Griffin" The final doctor turns to my mother.

A/N IM SHIT SORRY GUYS HAHAHAHAH XX