We're underage

"what do we have here kids?" Mr Pike asked as he reached over to grab the sheet with all the working out on. Luckily they hadn't written names on.

"7 bottles of vodka?" he said his voice stern, everyone turning instantly pale. They had been caught. "6 bottles of wine? What is this list?" he questioned. Not directed at anyone in particular.

"We're planning a party" Lexa blurts out.

"with booze? None of you are at our legal drinking age, you're all 16 and 17. one or two years off" he says, with his back straight. Looking ready to report this.

Lexa simply starts laughing, everyone looking at her with great concern.

"Sir, you make me laugh." She finally said, Pike's face now becoming one of shock and amusement.

"how do I woods?" he asked in a stern voice, one that made Lexa's heart skip a beat from being so frightened.

"This is our list. Our list of booze we're going to get when the last off us turns 18. As a celebration we're planning what we will do and what we will drink" Lexa states in her calmest of voices.

Clarke had caught onto what Lexa was doing.

"oh yea" Pike said with a raised eyebrow.

"Of course sir" Clarke said. "none of us could afford a bottle of Grey goose, but damn, how I wish I could" she said with a chuckle.

He chuckles back. "Kids this is not appropriate in school. You should discuss these manners outside of the school. I will be taking this list. No more discussing or even thinking of alcohol until you're all 18. That's aimed at you Bellamy and Lincoln, when you're 18, no buying these booze until they're 18 as well".

"yes sir" Bellamy and Lincoln say almost in sync.

"good, now kids. Talk about the football or something. No more booze talk" Pike says as he turns around on the heel off his foot. Everyone just nods.

Once he was out of ear shot Raven was the first to speak "HOLY SHIT LEXA THAT WAS FUCKING BRILLIANT".

"shut up then Reyes, don't want him coming back over and being nosey" Bellamy says. "But well done Lexa, that was amazing" he said with a wink.

"That was very smart Lexa" Clarke says with a sly elbow. Whenever Clarke touched her it was like an electric shock, but Clarke felt it too.

"It was smart you playing along. Made it much more believe-able" Lexa says to Clarke with a wink.

Lexa wasn't used to all the compliments she got after that. Everyone was saying how great and smart she was, praising her so much.

Clarke loved how all her friends were starting to like Lexa, even thought they had only spoke for the first proper time yesterday she already knew she liked her. Which is why she was so happy when Anya added her to the chat and party. She is also the reason Clarke is definitely going to the party.

"hey Griffin, she deserves a good make out sesh tomorrow after that perfect performance" Raven says with a smooth wink and massive grin.

"maybe she does" Clarke replies back, hoping she isn't overstepping any boundaries with Lexa.

"And I was told I had to be lucky" Lexa says in a cheeky tone and a wink at Clarke who rolls her eyes in response.

Luna quietly turns to Raven and whispers "£10, they do some kind of kissing at this party". Raven turns her head and nods in response then says "£20 says they include tongues".

"it's on" Luna replies squeezing ravens thigh under the table.

Then the bell rings.

"Right guys. We'll speak tonight and I will see you all Friday lunch maybe, and definitely Friday night" Bellamy says with a big smile.

Everyone goes their separates going to their lessons.

At the end of the day Clarke is picked up by her mother, Abby.

"How was your day" Abby asked, but Clarke could tell she wasn't interested in the slightest as to what Clarke's response would be.

"great mum. And yours?" Clarke asked back out of politeness, but knew it would probably in tale some boring story.

"Good, stitched up a little girl who had fallen on some glass, that was the most exciting part" she said in a dull tone.

"how about dads?" Clarke asked, again to be polite.

"He's still trying to fix up that old piece of shit he calls a 'classic car'" her mother snaps back in response.

"Cool" Clarke reply's in a sharp tone.

The rest of the car ride home was silent. The only noise was from the tires on the road and the radio.

Clarke was quick out the car, and quick into her room. Where she would spend her whole night listening to bad music and drawing.