Mortal?

It was Friday morning; Lexa could barely contain her excitement. One because she had art with Clarke and two because later on she would be partying with Clarke.

Lexa checked her phone to see a notification form "Blake's Big Bash"

Octavia: todays the day BITCHESSSSSSS

Clarke: im so excited to get mortal

"mortal", the word ran through Lexas brain for ages. Lexa had never been to a party with people her own age to get "mortal", she has drank a few times in the past but never had never been "mortal", she hadn't really drank more than 2 or three alcoholic drinks in one night. And those where the weakest of drinks. Tonight would be the night, Lexa wanted to let loose and impress. She liked this crazy group of people, and would love to stay apart off it.

Clarke on the other hand was different, it took a lot of strong alcohol to take effect on her. She had been drinking long before she could remember. Although it wasn't a lot, she has a resilience to it. From being a baby when she was teething Abby would rub whiskey on her gums. When she could crawl, her mother hid a bottle of WKD, behind a toilet door whilst she was at a party, a crawling Clarke found the bottle and drank so much her mother monitored her all night and didn't let her leave her side. When they went camping with the family friends the Jaha family, the adults where in one tent for a game night, to keep the two children out the way and quiet, they would give them a bottle of WKD to stay quiet. 

Abby was no stranger to drinking and did it a lot whilst Clarke was growing up, the drink helped her forget any patients she had lost that day. Clarke had been going to party's where there was booze since 12. She was soon called Princess, because she was the princess of drinking. The only person who could out drink Clarke was her mother Abby. Her mother without knowing it was called Queen. Clarke had one weakness with booze, and that was shots. She could do shot after shot, but they would take their toll very quickly because it was her 'weakness' as she called it. Especially whiskey shots, they were her Achilles heel. One other drink got Clarke weak, that was Jasper's dads moonshine.

Clarke was determined to have a good night tonight though, no arguing, no throwing up and no drama. That was her plan. But at the Blake's party's she knew that was never going to happen. Or maybe tonight it would, because there was someone knew in the group.

It was second period and was time for Art, for the first time ever Lexa was actually excited to go to Art. She had noticed how every time she arrived Clarke was always sat in her seat ready, and Lexa often arrived a few minutes early. Today was no exception, except instead of Clarke being sat in her own seat she was in the one next to Lexa, that was usually empty.

Lexa approaches her seat cautiously.

"Sorry, did you forget I was sitting here. Do you want me to move?" Clarke asked after noticing how Lexa seemed a bit startled.

"Oh no. It's fine. And no I didn't forget" Lexa said, looking more relieved.

"Good, because I've been looking forward to sitting next to you since Wednesday" Clarke said in a flirty tone and a quick wink.

"You, Clarke Griffin really want to be close to me don't you" Lexa said with a smile whilst pulling her chair out. Clarkes heart fluttered

"You don't look like you're going to complain" Clarke said with another wink, except it was with her left eye so it wasn't as strong or as smooth.

"we will be even closer tonight" as this left Lexa's tongue she realised she may have overstepped the line "I mean like- cause... you know. Erm we're sharing a bed" she finally spat out.

"Don't worry. I knew what you meant" Clarke stated "So you excited?"

"To share a bed with you Griffin?" she said with a wink. Clarke could feel her face start to burn.

"no I-" Clarke tried to say before being cut off.

"I know what you meant, yea I'm excited to get to know all of you guys better, you all seem so nice and chill. And oh, I am excited to share a bed with you" Lexa said with a slight elbow into Clarkes side in a playful way.

"That's good then. I am really happy you were added to the chat. I always thought you looked pretty cool." Clarke said.

"Pretty huh?" Lexa said with a wink.

"That too" Clarke said in a very truthful tone. She meant it. She wasn't lying. Lexa was pretty, stunning in fact. One of the best looking girls in the school.

That's when Mr Ashcroft walked into the classroom.

"Morning girls" he said with a strong smile.

"Morning Sir" They both replied in sync.

"Good to see you two taking this task seriously. Clarke get the paints out. Lexa print out the image on A3, as that's the size Clarke will be painting it on. Use the better paper, and let's get it started" Both girls nod in response, and got up to do what he had instructed.

After about 10 minuets both the girls where sat back down, Clarke now had all the paints in front of her and the photo which Lexa had printed off.

"Looks even better on paper" Clarke says with a pure loving voice.

"Thank you" Lexa replies, great-full for the amazing comment.

"She's right" Mr Ashcroft says, startling the girls. "Lexa, I want to document the process, take photos of Clarke painting, and off the painting slowly progressing"

"Ok, sir" Lexa replies with a slight nod. 

A/N long time no see. Im going to post all the parts I have saved on my computer then start writing again.