Bed, calls and uber

The rest of the night is spent talking about how excited everyone is about this new adventure they may or may not be going on. And it's all down to Lexa.

Clarke can tell how much pressure Lexa feels now. She's just told the group that she's actually rich, and could give them the summer of a lifetime.

"You know" Clarke starts quietly whispering "We will understand if your parents say no"

"I know, I'll just feel super bad. Getting everyones hopes up and shit. But like I said I will talk to my parents about it when I go home tomorrow" Lexa says with a smile.

"Sucks we'll all leave tomorrow. It's been an amazing weekend" Clarke smiles.

"hmmm, whys it been amazing?" Lexa asks with a smirk.

"I don't know. Maybe because I've got the most beautiful girl on my arm. Who I may not be dating yet, but I can't wait to find out every detail about her. Her interests. Her pet peeves. and find out what every single part of her looks like" Clarke says slightly blushing at her own words.

"Fuck" Lexa whispers as her cheeks grow red. "Well. I too have found an amazing girl who I can't wait to share my biggest secrets with and listen to her rant about things she disagrees with, no matter how petty or silly she may think they are. Her words will always be important to me and I want her to know that. Now and forever"

Clarke and Lexa are cuddling into one another whilst everyone else is slowly filtering off to bed.

That's when Raven walks over to Clarke and Lexa "FYI me and Luna are having the spear room tonight. That couch isn't comfy so we're having swapsies"

"If that's ok with you guys" Luna adds with a big bright smile.

Clarke and Lexa look at each other quickly before nodding. "Sure" they say in sync.

"Fucking legends" Raven says grabbing Luna's hand and taking her towards the stairs.

And that was it. They where the last two.

"Should we fold out the couch?" Lexa asked.

"Yea, we can cuddle and watch a film then" Clarke adds with a bright smile.

"Sounds perfect" Lexa says with a bigger face eating grin.

Both girls quickly discard the pillows off the couch. And start to unfold the mattress.

Once the bed is set up  both girls quickly climb into bed. With Lexa laid down first Clarke climbs into bed resting her head on Lexa's chest and putting her arm around her waist.

"What film should we watch?" Lexa asks holding the remote and flicking through Netflix. It was 12 at night so none of the girl expected to finish the film.

Eventually they settled on 'the duff'. Both only seeing a short part of the film before falling asleep in each others embrace.

Clarke woke up, feeling warm and content. Lexa's head rested on her chest as she laid fast asleep, hugging Clarke's body.
Lexa looked so peaceful asleep.

As Clarke turned her attention away from the beauty that was asleep in her arms, eyes looking to the left of her, she's met face to face with a wide eyed smiling Raven.

"Ah shit" Clarke exclaimed jumping, waking the girl in her embrace.
"What!" Lexa jumped up quickly.
"Raven you idiot, you scared the shit out of me." Clarke said, Raven still grinning. "How long have you been there!"

"Long enough to watch you eye fuck Lexa for the past 10 minuets" Raven said grinning at the girl.
Clarke's face instantly dropped and turned towards Lexa who was wearing a face eating grin.
"Ooo, that right griffin?" Lexa asked.
"No I was just admiring" Clarke said shyly, looking to the floor.
"You're cute" Lexa said pecking Clarke's cheek.

"Urgh" Raven sighed moving away. "Too much gay"
"Oh yea, how gay did you and Luna get?" Clarke asked.
"Very gay in the pool, all night. Until about half an hour ago" Raven said smiling.
"You're both actually impossible" Clarke says laughing.
"Wait until you and sexy lexi get to his stage. It's fucking amazing" Raven said walking towards the kitchen.
"I don't doubt that" Clarke said laughing stretching out her limbs.
"How long have those two been together?" Lexa asked.
"Erm, about a year I think. They've been friends for ages before getting together though. I shipped them so hard" Clarke ended it wit a little giggle that Lexa thought was adorable.
"Aw, that's cute. Probably why Raven ships this so hard" Lexa said with a grin motioning between the two of them.
"Karma is a bitch" Clarke said standing up. "I'm off the toilet back in a sec" she added exiting the room.

During this alone time Lexa had a face eating grin across her features. Just the thought of Clarke Griffin had Lexa all smiley and giddy. And she loved it.

"What you grinning at?" Bellamy asked laying on the fold our mattress next to Lexa who was sitting there.
"Just thinking" Lexa answered.
"Ooo, about a blonde blue eyes girl?" He asked, with his smug smirk plastered across his face.
"Maybe"
"She likes you, it's been a long time since she's liked someone. Don't fuck it up"
" I don't intend to" Lexa said looking at the door way to see the topic of conversation walking back through the door.
"Leave her alone" Octavia said smacking Bellamy lightly around the head.

The rest of the group all sat in the kitchen picking over what little food was left in the fridge.
That's when Clarke's phone began to ring. ''mother" popped up on her phone screen. Rolling her eyes she locked her phone putting her phone back in her pocket. Carrying on listening to Octavia saying how she would kill anyone if they threatened her or her family.
Clarke's phone began to buzz again, once again it was her mother trying to get a hold off her.
This time Clarke answers the phone.

"What" Clarke snapped down the phone. It was no secret, Clarke didn't like her mother very much.
Her face dropped instantly when she heard her mother crying on the other end of the line.
"Mum" Clarke said, louder as fear swarmed her body like a plague.
"C-Clarke" she sobbed quietly.
"Mum, where are you" Clarke's eyes began to fill with tears as her friends stopped talking to look at the girl.
"H-hospital. It it's your d-dad" Clarke's mother let out a new wave of tears and cried hard on the other end of the phone.
"Mum- mum listen I'm coming. Wait. Tell him I love him. I'm coming." Clarke's voice began to crack as tears started to flow down her cheeks.

The group of teenagers where dead silent. Lexa was stunned. Not knowing was to do. She pulled out her phone getting an Uber to come pick Clarke up and take her to the hospital.

Clarke hung up her phone, eyes glazed over. In a total state of shock and fear.
"I-I have to go" she announced standing up, her voice breaking as silent tears ran down her cheek.
"An Uber's on the way to take you. I've paid for it. I'll get your bag from upstairs" Lexa said immediately leaving the kitchen and sprinting up the stairs.
That's when Raven came over to Clarke cuddling her. "He's a fighter your old man. So are you. You've got this" Raven said guiding Clarke to the front door.
Lexa came down the stairs with all of Clarke's thing and handed the girl her stuff.
"Thank you" Clarke said taking the bag off Lexa. "Thank you so much" she added walking out the front door.

She quickly climbed in the Uber that was waiting for her. Head full of terrible thoughts. Cheeks stained with tears as new ones fell to replace the old.

Everyone in the Blake house remained silent for a few moments.
"I need to go see Abby" Raven says standing up breaking the silence. "She was a mother to me
When no one else was".
Everyone agreed.
"I'll message you all with updates" Raven said leaving the house giving Luna a kiss on the cheek.
"Be strong for her" Bellamy said.
"Be strong for them all" Octavia added.
"I will"
With that Raven left the house.

Within the next hour the Blake house was empty. Everyone had gone home except for the Blake's themselves.
All of them waiting for information to come about Clarke and her family.

A/N OK IM USELESS AND JUST FORGET TO UPDATE!👀 I'm sorry. I hope u enjoy. And I'm loving all the love you guys give me! I'll try update again soon, but Idk when that'll be cause work. SORRY BUT LOVE YOU ALL. And remember keep voting! Really motivates me xx