arrivals, tours and shots

Clarke walked up to the Blake's door, pushed in the doorbell, but walked in straight after. As she walked in she saw Lincoln, Bellamy and Anya in the front room. And a smiling Octavia descending the stairs.

"Hey O" Clarke said as she closed the front door.

"CLARKEYYYYY" Octavia screamed as she jumped down the last 5 steps into Clarkes arms.

"You're a danger" Clarke said with a smirk

"And you're in love with Lexa. Want to state anymore facts?" Octavia said with a smirk.

"OH DAMN. She just killed you there" Bellamy laughed from the front room.

"I do not love Lexa" Clarke stated placing her bag on the floor

"well you fancy her at least" Octavia stated picking up Clarkes bag and placing it on the table starting to unzip it.

"she likes you too you know?" Anya said.

"what!" Clarke nearly choked.

"she hasn't told me anything but I've known her a long time. I can tell" Anya stated.

"and I've known you a long time Clarkey, and I can tell" Octavia also stated grabbing the vodka and bottles of wine from her bag and placing them on the kitchen table that was already pretty full with booze.

"Okay maybe I like her a little" Clarke said which everyone just turned around and smirked at her for. "am I really that obvious?" she questioned.

"just a tad" Bellamy laughed. "don't worry, she feels the same. Why not just go for it?".

Clarke just shrugged her shoulders in response.

The four that where already at the house started to do some vodka shots and all were on their second drink by 6:45.

The next people to arrive where Luna and Raven, who both simply strolled into the house and went straight to the kitchen and put down their drinks on the table.

"Getting a big table of booze here Bell" Raven said looking over all the drinks.

"I know. Going to be a good night" He stated.

Jasper, Monty, Maya and Harper all got a taxi together and split it the price so they were next to arrive.

Bellamy: just lexa and murphy to come now. Last one had to do three shots off whatever we choose.

Lexa read the message just as she was pulling into the drive.

"Thanks dad. Love you. I need to get in there last to arrive has a forfeit, see you tomorrow" Lexa said with a large smile.

"Love you too. Have fun"

Lexa walked up and pressed the door bell, to be greeted by Anya.

"LOOKS LIKE MURPHY IS DOING THE FORFEIT" Anya shouted over her shoulder. "come in"

Lexa walked in and was in ore of what she saw. The house was so big and bright. She instantly knew that these people had a lot of money. She also made a mental note to stay away from the vase, she didn't want to throw up in that, looked like it was worth thousands.

"LEXA!" everyone shouted.

Bellamy walked over to her. "Booze is all on the kitchen table, help yourself. Cups are on the table to, fizzy drinks are in the fridge"

"Okay, thanks" Lexa walked over to the table and placed her three bottles of drink down, that's when Clarke approached her.

"want to put your bag in the bedroom" Clarke asked.

"Yea sure, where is it?" Lexa asked.

"I'll show you" Clarke said grabbing Lexa's hand. As their skin touched both girls felt a spark. Clarke lead Lexa, by her hand towards the stairs.

"Damn Griff you work quick" Anya laughed from the couch.

Both girls just shot her a glare.

Clarke opened the bedroom door. Lexa could see cream walls, on with a big black TV on it, and a little couch against the radiator and a big bed right in the middle.

"Wow, this is nice" Lexa said.

"I know. I sleep on the right side off the bed so that's why my bags there" Clarke stated.

"nice, I sleep on the left anyway" Lexa replied chucking her bag on the bed.

"Looks like we're meant to be" Clarke said with a laugh and stumbled a bit.

"you ok griff?" Lexa asked

"Great, had some of Jaspers dad's moonshine. That shit hits like a tonne of bricks" Clarke laughed as she walked towards the door.

"Thanks for the warning" Lexa giggled back.

"You will be having some" Clarke demanded.

"I'll give it a go. I'll give anything a go." Lexa stated walking out the bedroom.

Clarke hummed. "I bet you will".

As Clarke and Lexa walked down the stairs Murphy tried to sneak in.

"GUYS LOOK WHOS HERE" Clarke shouts getting everyone's attention

"fuck" Murphy said lowering his head.

"Shots shots shots" Jasper shouted.

Everyone ran into the kitchen. After much debate, Murphy stud with a shot of jaspers moonshine, a shot of Lexa's grey goose and a shot of a little bit of everything in in front of him.

"And no chasers" Bellamy announced. Earning a cheer.

"I hate you all" murphy announced picking up the first shot.

"Let's get mortal!" he shouted opening his mouth throwing the liquid down his throat, then he did the same with the second two shots.

"well done" raven said patting his back.

"come on, everyone let's all have a shot" Octavia announced with a tray of shots. Everyone grabbed one.

All raising their hands up at the same time shouting "cheers".

Everyone began couching very hard. Turns out Octavia had mixed jaspers moonshine with vodka.

"That shit's deadly" Lexa laughed. Clarke was standing next to her and gave her a slight nudge. "You wait until you're shotting a little bit off everything".

"This is going to be a good night" Lexa laughed.