water, texting and naps

With Bellamy jumping in the pool, he basically splashed everyone. Quickly resurfacing he shouts "last one in owes me £10". With that it was a race, everyone was jumping to there feet quickly, it was like a black Friday scene, people pushing people, Clarke basically dragged Lexa up "Quick she shouted.

Lexa and Clarke jumped in at the same time, just after Luna and Raven had jumped in, but Anya was first in after Bellamy, already knowing his plan. Lincoln and Octavia where the last two, both standing on the edge. 

"Jump in babe" Octavia says. "I'm his sister, won't take shit from me"

"I don't care, you'll never come last if I ever have anything to do with it" Lincoln says, stepping back and pushing Octavia in, in a quick motion. He earned loads of "awwwwww" and "cuteeee".

Once Octavia had re-surfaced Lincoln dived in without causing a splash. "That was hot and cute" Octavia said gripping Lincolns face kissing him. 

"So... Princess" Bellamy starts.

"Yes Bell?" she replies turning her attention away from Lexa.

He darted his eyes between the two "You guys a thing then?"

"We'll, I guess you could say that you- could say.. erm that we're pre-dating?" Clarke said, more of a question to Lexa than a statement to Bellamy.

Clarke had never felt like this before, normally she was open with relationships, and would date anyone cause she wanted to, not because she was falling for them. She never actually saw any of her previous relationships going anywhere, explaining why she locked her true feelings away. Lexa too had never been this nervous, she was scared about dating Costia, yes, but it didn't feel quite like this, this was different. Kissing Costia let butterflies off in her stomach, kissing Clarke was setting Seagulls on ecstasy off. It was a new and completely terrifying feeling, she didn't want a repeat of Costa. She knew she couldn't handle that again. Not ever. That's why she wants to take it slow. And pre-dating sounds perfect.

"Pre-dating it is" Lexa confirmed cuddling Clarke from behind and kissing her neck, lightly. Clarke leaned he head back granting Lexa more access, but Lexa kissed here there twice more and pulled away. Leaving Clarke slightly dazed, and it took a few seconds for Clarke to catch up on what just happened. From the most minimal of touches Lexa was getting a big reaction, and she was loving it.

"Erm, any way" Clarke cleared her throat "Still a shit tonne of booze left Bell" 

"I know" He said blowing up a beach ball. 

"Party of 8?" She asked, already knowing the answer.

"Fuck yes" Bellamy laughed. Everyone started laughing and cheering.

"Think you'll be able to stay another night?" Clarke asked Lexa, secretly praying that she says yes.

"Yea, probably. I'll text my mum once I'm out the pool" Lexa says smiling at Clarke.

"Who ever lets the ball touch the water has to take a shot" Bellamy announces. 

"Bell, its 11am. I'm not doing that" Octavia says, knowing she is right.

"Me either" Clarke chimes in.

"Not happening" Lexa laughs.

"Fine, you bunch of bores. If you let it touch the water you have to stay out the game, that better?".

"definitely" Octavia and Clarke say at the same time. 

Bellamy hit the ball really high straight up, as the ball came down Lincoln jumped forward and batted it to Octavia who immediately returns it to Raven who misses it completely. 

"Fuck off" Raven laughed, going to the edge of the pool and sitting on it, dangling her legs in the water. 

Luna grabbed the ball and batted it to Clarke who hit it to Octavia who returned it to Anya and instead of her hitting the ball she stumbled in the water missing the ball completely. 

Soon enough the only people who where left was Lexa, Luna, Octavia and Bellamy.

Lexa batted the ball straight past Bellamy, immediately kicking him out of the game. "Bad luck Bell" Lexa laughed, earning a quick middle finger from him.

The ball was being batted for ages, with none of the last 3 girls failing to return it, even though they where splashing around like a fish on dry land.

"Can't you just call it a tie" Anya moaned from the side of the pool.

"Nope" Luna said batting the ball harder, making Lexa move back quickly so she could still get the ball.

"You're all so good this is never going to end" Lincoln laughed brining out drinks of Coke for everyone.

"Just cause you got knocked out quicker than a bee's wings can flap" Octavia said barely making the ball.

"whatever" Lincoln replied laughing handing everyone watching a drink. 

Lexa then hit the ball high, and Bellamy threw another ball into the mix, which batted the first ball out the pool and the new ball flying out the pool with it. 

"Game over" He announced proudly. 

"Fucking dick" Octavia shouted.

"Drink and calm down. You're all so sweaty." Clarke laughed out causing everyone else to laugh.

Everyone then started to swim about, mindlessly, sitting on inflatables and just floating around the pool. Anya, Octavia and Luna where all in the hot tub part of the pool, while Raven, Bellamy and Lincoln where seeing who could hold their breath the longest and seeing who could do the better cannon ball. Clarke was laid on a inflatable bed floating around and Lexa was texting her mum.

Mummy- I don't know, you stayed out last night.

Lexa- Please mum, I'm having fun. Like lots of fun, and I'm safe.

Mummy- fine. You're home before 1pm tomorrow.

Lexa- DEAL! I love you. 

Mummy- I love you too x

"GUYS!" Lexa shouted gaining everyones attention. "I can stay tonight!" 

She was met with everyone shouting "yes" and "lets partyyy" she even heard the word "mortal".

Her attention was brought to the beautiful Blond floating around the pool, the one with the amazing body and boobs to die for. Lexa was staring her up and down before her eyes met Clarkes, who responded with a wink. Making Lexa grow red. 

The time was now 3pm, and everyone had, had enough with the pool and being outside. Everyone slowly started filtering back into the house, Luna, Octavia and Bellamy went to shower whilst everyone else was down stairs, they all decided on putting on a movie and just chilling, as they where all tired. Raven and Anya fell asleep 10 minuets into the film, Clarke and Lexa where both sharing the Love seat again, after a few minuets and a awkward gap between them, Clarke thought 'fuck it' and wrapped her body around Lexa's, cuddling into the girl.

Lexa responded by kissing Clarke's head. Both girls settled into the position and within 20 minuets they where both asleep.

A/N 1.3k! WOAHHHHH THANKS GUYS!! PLEASE KEEP VOTING, it really motivates me! also any suggestions on what you want me to add, or include just leave a comment! I've already has a great suggestion that I'm going to put into the story! so keep them coming. Thank you for the love and support! x