Arrangements

For the rest of the day each girl could only think about the other. Lexa thinking about how beautiful Clarke Griffin was, and how she was Bisexual. Making her think of how something could happen between them. But she soon was hit with the harsh reality that it was Clarke Griffin, and she would never look at a girl like Lexa.

Clarke was thinking about how she hadn't ever really spoken more than a few words to Lexa during their time at the school, and she wondered why. Lexa was a beautiful dark beauty. Clarke had often seen her doing a morning run in tight pants and a sports bra. Her toned abs had become one of Clarkes favourite thing to see when she looked out the window every morning. She also Knew Lexa was Gay, and about her messy past relationship with someone named Costia. But someone as beautiful and mysterious would never go for Clarke, at least that's what Clarke thought.

School had ended and Lexa was home by 3:05pm, a luxury of living only 5 minutes away from her school.

She came back to her home to find Gustus (her father) and Indra (her mother) sitting on the couch. They were very protective parents and kept a watchful eye on Lexa and everything she did. "Hi honey" Indra says smiling at Lexa.

"Hi mum, dad. I'm going for a run in a bit" Lexa announces.

"Ok, have fun" Gustus says in a deep tone.

Lexa puts her headphones in and starts running. Listening to her songs on a playlist, she especially put together for when she wanted to work out.

After running for only 20 minuets, Lexa's phone vibrates.

She pulls it from the back pocket of her running pants. Her face one of shock when she sees she's been added to a group chat by Anya called "Blake's Big Bash". She sits on a bench in the park catching her breath as well as catching up on what has been said in the chat.

Bellamy: welcome. You're the lucky ones coming to our party.

Bellamy added, Octavia, Lincoln, Clarke, Raven, Luna, Anya, Finn, Murphy, Jasper, Monty, Harper and Maya

Octavia: who's ready to get royally smashed?!?!?!!?

Raven: shit name Bellamy

raven changed the name of the chat from Partieee to Blake's Big Bash

Raven: much better

Bellamy: not really a big bash if there's only 13 people coming. That's if every1 on this chat does...

Anya: would 14 make it a big bash bell;)

Bellamy: oh yea, deffo;)

Anya: I'll make it 14 then;) 

Anya added Lexa to the chat

Anya: is that ok bell?

Bellamy: sure! Your m8's are my m8s. welcome lexa!

Anya: hahaha :p

Bellamy: who's down 4 it thn?

Clarke: me, I definitely am now....:D

Octavia: me and linc ovs

Raven: me and Luna r ;p :P

Anya: Me and Lexa r. no backing out now lex ;)

Lexa and Anya had been friends for over 7 years. They met in primary school aged 9. They soon became inseparable. Teachers even called them a 'package deal'

Finn, Murphy, Monty, Jasper, Maya, Harper: me.

Monty: when is it?

Bellamy: this fri. bring booze. Booze will also b provided (some). Tyme to get SMASHED!

Looks like I can't back out now, Lexa thought to herself. "I definitely am now" Lexa re-read Clarkes comment. Was this because she had now been invited? Surely not. Clarke Griffin wouldn't like little old Lexa Woods like that.

Lexa: Looks like I can't back out now can I Anya?

Anya: nope ;)

Murphy: oooo, hot Lexa is coming huh? I will 100% be there ;P

Clarke: Murphy, she's gay :'D

Lexa blushes reading the comment, Clarke knows she's into girls.

Murphy: FUCK. Oh well, maybe I can watch her make out with a few people then;)

Raven: Not me or MY Luna, got that lex;)

Lexa: DW, I got that:)

Luna: hahaha, possessive much;)

Octavia: really excited ur coming lex. Always wanted to get to know you:).

Lexa: thanks haha, what time does it start?

Bellamy: 7 good 4 every1?

Everyone responds with 'yea'.

Octavia: hahaah. Just realised... Griffin has made out with nearly everyone coming to this party apart from Lincoln (it will stay that way), Anya and lexa.

Bellamy: Anya's mine Griff, stay away!

Murphy: now, I can watch Griffin and lex make out. That's something im interested in ;);p;PPP

Clarke: way to make me look like a slag... but ur right. Never know Lex, if you are lucky you'll get a cheeky kiss ;) ;*

Is Clarke hitting on me? Lexas mind went blank. She needed a good comeback, this could be her only time to impress Clarke...

Lexa: Luck won't have nothing to do w it Griffin ;)

Raven: HOLY FUCK LEX THAT WAS HOTTTTTTTT:0

Clarke was glad she was at home; no one was here to see how red she went. Lexa was hitting on her. The hot dark haired beauty was hitting on her.

Murphy: Holy shit. I'm deffo not missing this party now :0000

Luna: damn another lesbian into the party. Guess when me n Raven making out it wont b as interesting:)

Murphy: DW ill watch u and raven as well as Lex and Griffin;)

Clarke: what makes you think me and lex will kiss anyways?

Raven: hahaha! Simple math. U= bi. Lexa=Gay. U&Lexa= both hot af;). U + Lexa + liquid courage + peer pressure + more liquid courage = nice long kiss;).

Could this really happen? Lexa thought. Couldher and Clarke Griffin actually kiss? Would they kiss? Only time could tell.Lexa turned her phone on silent and continued her jog. Promising herself tocheck her phone when she got home.