friday

Clarke starts with mixing lots of different shades of green. Lexa reaches for her camera and starts taking photos of Clarkes hands holding the paintbrush, in such an elegant way. Like the paintbrush was made out of glass. Her grip on it strong but gentle. Her hands, looking so smooth and beautiful. Lexa decides to document her making the colours, her face whilst doing so. The way she delicately touched the paper with her brush.

Each lesson is an hour and half long. Clarke planned on spending one lesson on one each individual thing. This lesson it would be the grass. Next lesson she would add detail to the grass, and so on.

Lexa stands up to take a photo off the paints Clarke has mixed, and what paints went into making that colour, Clarke was so engrossed in her work she didn't even realise Lexa had moved.

Lexa had backed off to take a photo off the whole desk, and the mess Clarke was creating. She was in front of Clarke slightly to Clarke's left. Lexa wanted to capture the concentration on Clarkes face, so she moved slightly forward and used the zoom a little on her camera. She captured the concentration. Then Clarke looked up, and gave a slight smile. One that was so beautiful, Lexa's knee's went weak. But without even realising Lexa had pressed the button and captured the moment.

Lexa smiled back and put the camera down as she moved to sit back next to Clarke.

"Let's see how awful I look in that photo then" Clarke said putting down the paint brush.

"you won't, and don't look awful" Lexa says whilst clicking preview on her camera.

Lexa's jaw nearly dropped off her face. Her mouth had fell open. Clarke looked stunning in this image. Her blue eyes piercing into the camera, her smile, small but had a big impact, like the Mona Lisa. Her hair fell perfectly over her face. And her jaw looking as sharp as ever. The only thing clear I the image was Clarkes face, the background was blurred, giving Clarke all the attention in the image.

"wow, Lexa. You- you're. you're so talented. You made me look so good" Clarke says grabbing the camera to take a closer look.

"You're face makes you look so good" Lexa blurted without thinking.

"Can you send me this?" Clarke asked.

"Sure".

Lexa had just sent send on the e-mail to Clarke with that image attached when Mr Ashcroft announced the lesson was over.

"Clarke I have a drying rack in the corner just for your piece. There's also a box. Put your paints in it. That way no one else can use them" Mr Ashcroft said

"ok sir" she replied. Lexa helped her pack away.

"Thanks Woods" Clarke said with a nudge.

"Welcome Griffin" Lexa winked back.

Because each lesson was 1 hour 30 minuets. By the end of second period it was lunch.

"You having lunch today?" Clarke asked Lexa.

Lexa rolled her eyes in response.

"Don't enjoy 'Fryday'?" Clarke asked.

"Yes I do. I just can't believe you asked such a dumb question. Of course I'm having lunch. Fries for me" Lexa responded.

"Well I just wondered. Such a fitness freak you are. I see you every morning Woods" Clarke said, but soon realised how creepy that may have come off.

"Aren't I allowed a cheat day?" Lexa replied, seeing Clarkes face instantly flood with relief, Lexa didn't take the seeing her every morning comment to heart.

"Every day is cheat day. That's how I live my life." Clarke stated with a cocky smirk.

"Sounds like a good life" Lexa said.

Before the girls knew it they were opening the doors to the dining hall.  

They went and placed their bags on a table and got into the que. Both girls got chips and gravy, with a chocolate pudding.

They made their way back over to the table to see Raven and Luna sitting directly across from their bags. Looking very smug, both sat cuddled up next to each other staring at Lexa and Clarke as the approached.

"Don't mind if we sit here right?" Raven asked with a smirk. Earning a laugh from Luna.

"would rather you be sat the other side of the country" Clarke replied quickly making Lexa laugh very forcefully. Making Clarke smile.

"Holy shit" Luna laughed.

"Nice one griffin" Raven said in reply bowing her head.

With that Bellamy, Anya, Octavia and Lincoln joined. Bellamy sitting next to Luna, and Anya sitting next to him. Lincoln sat next to Lexa and next to him was Octavia.

After a few minutes Finn was next to Clarke and Murphy sitting opposite him.

There was a round 4 seat table next to the 10 seat. Jasper, Monty, Harper and Maya took that table. They moved it so it was touching the end of the others table. This way everyone was kind of together and could speak to one another.

Dinner was eaten will small talk, and talking about what pizzas everyone liked and would eat tonight. And a few dirty jokes from Murphy. There were only a few minutes left of dinner when out of know where Raven leaned to Luna and whispered "Clexa". To which Luna broke out in laughter.

"What did you say that's so funny?" Clarke asks clearly intrigued.

"I have come up with your ship name. You are welcome" Raven says with a smug smile across her lips.

"What is it then?" Clarke asked trying to fight the smile appearing on her lips.

"Clexa" Raven said, arms crossed feeling proud off herself.

The whole table erupted into laughter and everyone quite liked the term.

"Very clever Raven" Clarke said laughing.

"I know I am" she replied with a wink.

That's when everyone's phone started buzzing.

Murphy changed Lexa's name to 'Clexa pt1'

Murphy changed Clarke's name to 'Clexa pt2' 

"Real funny Murphy" Clarke spat at him

"fuck" Raven said. "you beat me to it"

Everyone started laughing. Even Clarke

The rest of the day dragged. Going so slow. It didn't help that every 30 seconds people were checking the time. 3:00pm came by so slowly.