pancakes, bikini's and £10

A/N OVER 600 READS! YOURE KIDDING ME. Thanks!!!

Clarke woke up with a little shock when she noticed she was hugging another body.

It took her a few seconds for Clarke to realise the body she was hugging was in fact Lexa Woods. That's when it all went through Clarkes head, the shots, Lauren Jauregui, kissing her cheek, going to bed, a phone call. And then the kiss! 

Clarke's heart started beating faster as it all went through her mind. Quickly she realised her skin was in contact with Lexa's skin and she looked down to be greeted by flesh on top of flesh.

Her head was on Lexa's chest, and her arm across her stomach, which she slowly retracted and started drawing patterns on Lexa's very toned stomach. 

Clarke new that this would probably slowly wake Lexa up, but at this point she didn't care, touching this woman's stomach gave her such a thrill and warm feeling, from the most minimal of touches.

Lexa's eyes slowly fluttered open as she felt something on her stomach, but whence opened them all she could see was blonde hair. But instantly she smelt coconut, quickly remembering the night she realised the smell belonged to Clarke, and it was a smell she could get used to. 

Without thinking Lexa kissed the top of Clarkes head.

"Morning" Clarke said with a big smile, little did she know Lexa was dying on the inside, Clarkes voice was so raspy and hot in the morning.

"Morning" Lexa said back with a face eating grin, her voice too a little raspy.

"How are you feeling?" Clarke asked turning her head so she could look at Lexa.

"Surprisingly good considering how much I had to drink last night, now about you?" Lexa asked.

"Ehh, I barely ever get hungover" She laughed. "You're so hot in the morning" Clarke added. To which Lexa went red and looked down.

"Th- thanks. so are you" She smiled sweetly.

"Thank you" Clarke said leaning on her elbow, the girls faces just inches apart. Clarke leant in and captured Lexa's lips in her own, in a quick but love filled kiss.

"so-so you remember everything yesterday?" Lexa questions.

"Of course I do. I could never forget" Clarke says smiling at Lexa. "But I want to know what we're doing?"

"Laid in bed?" Lexa laughed nervously.

"I want this" Clarke said "I want you".

"I do too" Lexa said smiling happily. Clarke said that she wanted her. And she admitted it back. Something she had always fantasised about but now its a reality. "But can we take it slow?" Lexa added.

"Of course, I want that too. Even though I'm openly Bisexual, I have never dated a girl." Clarke smiled.

"Slow it is then, oh and I'm happy I'm the first" Lexa added with a wink.

"Good" Clarke said pecking her forehead. "Honestly though you're beautiful" Clarke said eyeing Lexa's whole body. 

Lexa nervously laughed and looked down. "Thanks, you are too though"

"Thanks" Clarke said with blush creeping up her face.

"You're beautiful Clarke Griffin" Lexa said again. "And I'm hungry" 

"Me too, lets go see what food there is" Clarke said hopping out of bed quickly. Lexa however stayed in bed admiring the other girl.

"You perv" Clarke laughed "I can see you". That's when Lexa's eyes met Clarkes in the mirror.