Thats a lot of drink

Thursday at school dragged. Lexa didn't have Art either so she couldn't see Clarke. She did however see her during lunch.Everyone who was in the group chat was sitting around a table, with the exception of Harper, Maya, Jasper and Monty. 

Lincoln and Bellamy where there even though they were older, they went to sixth form at the school, meaning they were still able to join in on lunches.Lexa slowly approached, very weary of everyone sitting there, as she got closer she grew nervous and went to turn around.

"LEXA!" Octavia exclaimed. "come sit with us".

 Lexa approached the table. There was already 9 people sitting around the 10 seater table, there was one space, it was next to Clarke. Which admittedly Lexa and Clarke where both happy about that. Clarke as Lexa was getting closer tapped the chair in between her and Finn.

As Lexa pulled the chair out she looked across the table and saw Anya was directly across from her, Murphy was to her right and Bellamy to her left.

"No need for that chair Lexa" Murphy said with a menacing smile on his lips

"soon you'll be sat on Griffins lap" he said with a wink to which the whole table erupted in laughter.

Raven then piped up saying "Or Clarke's face, whichever you find most comfortable" with a wink, to which the whole table laughed even harder. Lexa looked at Clarke to see her going a little red.

"You'd like to see that wouldn't you" Clarke said with a smirk.

"eh, if I want to see that I can look at my wall of mirrors when I'm sitting on Luna's face" she said with a wink. To which Luna buried her head in her hands.

"damn, TMI" Octavia said.

"what have I let myself in for" Lexa said whilst laughing.

"A good time" Clarke responded with a small menacing smile, whilst elbowing Lexa in her side.

"A good time sitting on h-" Murphy started to say but was cut off by Octavia.

"So you got any drinks ready for tomorrow lex?" Octavia asked politely.

Before she could answer Clarke stepped in, "if you don't you can share mine" she said so politely.

"Right, you're now practically begging for her lips to touch yours in some form" Murphy blurted out, to which he received the death stare of a life time from Clarke.

"yea I've got some, thanks for the offer though Clarke" she gave Clarke a genuine smile, it made Clarke's heart skip a beat, oh and how Lexa said Clarke's name. Clarke loved hearing her say it.

"ooo, what you got then woods" Bellamy asked whilst leaning over the table a bit more.

"I've got a bottle of Grey goose, a bottle of Whiskey and a bottle of Disaronno" Lexa said earning some whistles.

"by a bottle of grey goose you mean like 500ml?" Bellamy questioned with his eyebrow raised.

"No, I'm pretty sure it's 1.5 litres maybe 1.75 litres" she said cockily.

"Holy shit. It's going to be a good night" Clarke announced

"those bottles are like £40, where did you get the money for one of those" Luna asked, in a polite tone

"My dad said I could pick 3 bottles of whatever I like out the alcohol cupboard" Lexa replied proudly.

"That's so cool" Octavia said with a smile.

After a while, and a lot of math they had finally counted how much booze there was going to be, there was going to be more than enough.

In the end after all the adding they would have;

1 bottle of Grey goose

7 Bottles of normal vodka

6 bottles of wine

50 cans of beer

10 bottles of coke

4 bottles of lemonade

1 bottle of WKD

4 bottles of sourz

3 bottles of whiskey

1 bottle of rum

1 bottle of disaronno

and 1 bottle of Jasper's dad's famous moonshine.

"Holy shit" Bellamy says, with pure shock and horror on his face

"oh it's going to be a good night" Murphy excitedly says whist he shoots his fist into the air.