coming out, almost there and California?

A/N IM SO SORRY! i know i said 4 days, but then I started a new job which is nights so life been crazy! so sorry again. enjoy my darlings x

"OOOOOO" was all that could be heard around the room. Lexa's cheeks turned a slight shade of pink.

"We, we don't have to go in there if you don't want to" Clarke says holding Lexa's hand reassuringly. 

"What's the point in playing the game then" Lexa winked at Clarke, standing up pulling her towards the closet. Earning whistles from the rest of the group. 

Once the door was closed, the two girls heard Raven announce "7 minuets starts now".

Clarke shyly looked at Lexa and grabbed her hand quickly. 

"I just want to say that I'm looking forward to what this" She motions between the girls "will evolve into" 

"Me too" Lexa said smiling, glancing down to Clarkes lips that where so perfect. 

"Can't believe you've never played 7 minuets in heaven" Clarke giggled. Lexa shifted awkwardly, as if she was embarrassed. "It's not a bad thing" Clarke continues brining Lexa's attention back to her. "I find it cute" Clarke says leaning forward planting a kiss on Lexa's cheek. 

"Well I'm happy you're my first 7 minuet in heaven partner" Lexa laughed.

"Me too" Clarke added. 

Both girls fell silent. Both wanting to do the same thing. But none of them daring to kiss first. Lexa slightly shifted. Being in a small closet wasn't her idea of fun. But being in a small closet with Clarke... Could be fun.

"When and how did you come out?" Clarke asked randomly, wanting to know how Lexa had announced her sexuality. 

"I was about 10 when I first said to my mother that I liked a girl. She didn't take it in the way that I meant it. But when I was 14 I actually sat her and my father downing told them that I was only interested in girls. They both just laughed at me" She says smiling at the memory "They told me that they've always kind of known, but wasn't sure. But have supported me. My father was a bit funny with the idea at first, but he soon came around and now me and him will see girls and be like 'did you see her', and I love him for that" Lexa finished.

"Aww" Clarke smiled. "I love that" 

"What about you?" Lexa asked. 

"Well, there was never any doubts in my mind. I always looked at girls and boys. Like when I was 8 I had a boyfriend and a girlfriend at the same time, I know such a player, but I loved it. I had this girls attention and I thrived off it, I mean I can't remember her name now for the life of me, but I was the only girl with a girlfriend. I liked the attention it got me. I told my mum and dad and they both where fine with it, my aunty Kelly is gay, and they love her. So me being bisexual wasn't that hard for them to grasp" Clarke finished. 

"That's so cute, I'm the only gay in my family, hopefully me being so open about being out will encourage other people in my family to be confident with who they are and who they love" Lexa smiled once she had finished the statement. 

"That was so beautiful" Clarke said leaning in towards Lexa. 

Both girls closing there eyes at the same time.

There lips connected ever so slightly and it sent both girls insane. Clarke's hands wonder to behind Lexa's neck tangling them selves in her hair. As Lexa's hands rest on Clarkes hips. Both girls mouths moving slowly, but eagerly against each other's lips as if they're trying to remember the shape and texture. 

That's when Clarke slowly lets her tongue brush against Lexa's bottom lip, causing the other girl to let out a quiet moan. It was scary for Lexa how Clarke could get such big reactions from the most minimal amount of contact.

As Lexa went to grant they where interrupted by Raven pulling open the door, both girls pulled away, not out of embarrassment, it was out of fear as it scared both the girls. 

"Told you Griffin would be tongue deep" Raven laughed walking away from the closet. Both girls shocked, with swollen lips and red cheeks leave the closet holding hands. Clarke places a quick kiss on the back of Lexa's hand. 

"How was your first time doing seven minuets in heaven then Lexa?" Octavia asked with a cheeky smile. 

"Fantastic" Lexa said, winking at Octavia. 

Making Octavia and the group burst into laughter. 

"You should have been in this group of weirdo's a long time ago" Octavia said giggling. 

"Better late than never right?" Lexa said, as more of a question, sipping on her drink. 

"Seven minuets in heaven is boring when everyone's coupled off" Anya said.

"She's right" Luna added.

"What should we do then?" Lincoln asked laying on his back.

"I don't bloody know" Anya said. 

"How about this summer, what we where on about earlier. We should all plan on doing something Like book a hotel or caravan? Or even just look at the prices?" Octavia said. 

"Brilliant idea O, a bunch of teens drinking booking a holiday" Clarke laughed.

"Shut up Griffin" Octavia said standing up and grabbing her laptop.

"Where do we want to go?" Octavia asked.

"Cornwall" "Skegness" "London" "Blackpool" "Manchester" Octavia was bombarded with different locations.

"California" Lexa added into the mix of places. Making everyone stop talking instantly.

"Are you ok?" Raven asked. "You do know we're in the UK" 

"Yes, but my family has a holiday home down there" Lexa added.

"Next joke" Bellamy stated. 

"She's not kidding babe, I went there once with there family for a week, it's stunning, went on the private jet too" Anya added.

"WAIT" Bellamy exclaimed holding his hand up. "Private jet?" 

"Yea, my dad has one for business, he never uses it though. A lot of our investors live in the USA, so we have a jet. Plus my dad's working on expanding his business to the USA." 

"You have a private jet?" Octavia asked.

"I don't, but my dad does" Lexa smiled.

"Do you think that maybe we could use it?" Bellamy asked.

"I mean, I don't see why not. My parents are happy that I'm in a group now so I think my dad would be chill with it" Lexa added.

"Wait are you rich?" Octavia asked.

"Kinda, yes. But I don't want people to really know. That's why no one at school knows. I want to be treat the same as everyone else. Plus I really don't care for the money. Like that's not how I've been brought up. I mean, my house isn't even half the size of yours" Lexa adds, motioning to the house around her. 

"And here I thought we had money" Bellamy laughed. 

"So" Luna said catching everyones attention. "If Lexa's parents say yes, it's a private jet down to California for the summer?" She asked almost shouting with excitement. 

"It sure is!" Lexa shouted. With everyone cheering and shouting. 

"You have no idea how cool that would be" Lincoln added. 

"If my parents say yes, I'll message one of the house maids down there to buy enough booze to last us the summer" Lexa added.

"This sounds FUCKING AMAZING!" Clarke shouted.

A/N once again sorry for the slow update. Sorry if this is shit. Hope you enjoy. Don't forget to vote! I'm nearly at 100! and over 3,000 reads. THANKS GUYS!!X