a slap, a chat and camren

As everyone was walking down the hall way Anya grabbed Lexa's hand and pulled her to the back of all the girls. "Since when where you two a thing then?" She asked quietly.

"Since last night" Lexa replied quickly. 

"And you didn't tell me first!" Anya said lightly slapping Lexa.

"Jesus, if I'm being honest, I didn't think Clarke would remember it in the morning" Lexa said, her mood dropping slightly at the thought of Clarke not remembering the night.

"I'm joking." Anya said laughing. "I'm just happy you've got the girl you want, and have moved on"

"I'm happy too, but I want to ask her out in a proper way, like make us official" Lexa whispered.

"Just give it some time ok? Make sure this is what you really want, have this as a pre-date trial" 

"I know what I want, and it's her" Lexa said pointing at Clarke as they all walked out of the back doors.

It was something out of a movie to Lexa. Yea Lexa's house was big, but they didn't have a pool. The pool had a deep end, a shallow end and a part of it was circled off into a hot tub.

As all the girls exited the house the boys began playing music. Everyone quickly starts laying on the grass, and soaking up some of the sun before they go in the pool.

"Clarke and Lexa are a thing" Octavia quietly whispers to Lincoln.

"You're shitting me!" he whisper shouts back.

"Nope, they had a right steamy kiss in my room in front of ALL the girls" Octavia recalled.

Over the other side of the pool Anya and Bellamy where having the same conversation. "Yea and then they kissed!"

"Holy shit, someone Clarke actually likes" Bellamy laughed.

"Yep! But it's also someone Lexa likes. She's the first in ages. I don't want her to mess with Lexa" 

"I doubt she would" Bellamy says reassuring his girlfriend "Griffin falls hard. and I think she's fallen for Lexa".

Next to Bellamy and Anya a completely different conversation was happening. 

"If I could, I'd fuck you in this pool right now" Raven Purred into Luna's ear. Quickly Luna looked around to see if anyone had heard what was being said. Good thing no one was looking, cause she was sure she was bright red.

"Oh really?" she whispered back, cuddling into Ravens side.

"Totally. It'd be amazing." Raven said kissing the top of Luna's head.

"Looks like one night we need to sneak out here and fuck each other until the sun rises" Luna said, knowing she had the desired effect when she could hear Raven gulp heavily and her breathing start to pick up.

Clarke and Lexa's conversation was very different to everyone else's as well.

"Well my mum and dad own that well known gym, 'ski gym'" Lexa said looking at her phone.

"No fucking way!" Clarke almost shouts back.

"Yea, they also do the martial art centres that are scattered around called 'Polis'"

"Woah. that's fucking cool. Why call it Polis?" Clarke asked, genuinely interested.

"Well, my parents went to a tiny town called Polis before I was born, the Town only had about 3,000 people in. And they all did martial arts. That's why they both fell in love with it, so decided to name it after them, cause they where their inspiration."