Sleepover?

Clarke's phone started to vibrate. She picked it up to see a notification saying 'Bellamy sent a message to Blake's Big Bash', with a smirk on her lips she unlocked her phone.

Bellamy: question guys. Who's staying the night?

Clarke was quick to reply because she knew it would be first come first serve, cause that's how Bellamy worked.

Clarke: me! Tax your spear room

Bellamy: ok, 1st come 1st serve

Raven: mememememememeeme

Bellamy: u can have the fold out couch.

Raven: yassssss hahaahah

Clarke: feel sorry 4 any1 sleeping in the front room w Raven and Luna, they will 100% do the dirty on that couch

Raven: ;)

Murphy: tax staying in the front room w raven and luna ;)

Raven: ew

Bellamy: so that's me and anya in my room, o and Lincoln in her room, Clarke in the spear and luna and raven on fold out couch. We have two other couches in another room and my mums bed (no one will be having sex in her room).

Lexa was on a run during all of the messaging in the chat. She stopped at the bench the same as last time. She didn't want to go home drunk, so she will probably have to stay on one of the couches.

Lexa: Am I alright to stay somewhere?

Bellamy: yea ofc. I'll find you a spot. How about my mums room?

Monty: nah ive got your mums room. Remember I need near the toilet...

Bellamy: good point. Erm

Raven: Doesn't the spear room have a double bed;) im sure Lexa and Clarke can share;)

Bellamy: good point reyes.

Clarke: im fine w that

Raven: ofc you are Griffin;)

Lexa's heart skipped when she read that Clarke would be fine with that. She was going to be sleeping in bed. With Clarke griffin. Although nothing would probably happen it still got Lexa hot and flustered.

Clarke was kind of happy raven pointed out the double bed. She knew Raven would, which would give her a chance at maybe talking to Lexa more and maybe snuggle in bed.

Lexa: yea that sounds good, Griffin is determined to kiss me;)

Clarke: you know it bbyg:););P

Although the flirting was given a received in a joking matter, it still made each girl smile. Clarke was so happy that Lexa was getting more comfortable around her and her friends.

Raven: I like where this is going:)

Luna: £10

Raven: nah £20

Bellamy: ????? & Finn, murphy, jasper, harper and maya, you will all have to fight over the two couches ;)

Murphy: im in the front room idk what youre on about bell;)

Harper: ill share a couch w maya?

Maya: that's fine w me

Finn: im taxing the other couch

Bellamy: luna &raven is that how much money youre bringing for sumthing?

Raven: nah;) we can bring money tho?

Bellamy: yea, every1 bring like £5 each then we can order food.

Lexa: ive got £20

Raven: Luna see she knows;)

Lexa: ???

Luna: stfu reyes

Raven: make me;)

Luna: oh I will ;);P