pyjamas, phone calls and bed

"e-erm I- Thanks!" Lexa stuttered out.

"You, are very much welcommmmmee" Clarke said sat swaying. That shot had really gotten to everyone. 

Lexa quickly glanced over everyone in the room, to see everyone either sat somewhere or laid down.

Monty's mothers moonshine, had really got everyone. Even Bellamy was sitting slightly swaying. 

"Can I have my phone back?" Lexa asked pointing to the phone in Clarke's hand.

"Nopeeee, I like staring at this photo" Clarke said, focusing her eyes back on the phone. "You too look like a couple" She said handing the phone over. "I'm kinda jealous" Clarke whispered.

"What did you say?" Lexa asked, honestly not hearing her. But by this time Clarke had laid down on the sofa resting her head on Lexa's lap.

"I'm tired" Clarke said in a hushed voice.

"Want to go to bed?" Lexa asked.

"Already trying to get me in to bed" Clarke winked. "You're quick"

"You know I didn't mean it like that" Lexa laughed.

"We can't anyway, can't be the first to go to bed" Clarke said, staring into Lexa's eyes.

"Clarke, look around" Lexa said giggling. Turns out whilst the girls where enjoying each others company Murphy had passed out on the love seat, Lincoln, Octavia, Bellamy and Anya where no where to be seen. 

Monty and Jasper where in the kitchen dancing, and by dancing, all they where really doing was falling around the place. 

Raven and Luna where sat on the floor, Raven protectively cuddling Luna as she slowly falling asleep.

"I think Raven and Luna are waiting for us to leave so they can sleep Clarke"

"ok, lets bed" Clarke said slowly rolling off the couch.

"Need any help getting her up the stairs Woods?" Raven asked looking at the girls. 

"No thanks Raven, want me to pull out the bed from the couch?" Lexa asked, helping Clarke up.

"I've got it thanks, night woods" Raven said, slowly peeling herself from her girlfriend.

"Come on Clarke, bedtime" Lexa said pulling her to the bottom of the stairs. 

"mhm-ok" Clarke said stumbling up the stairs, with Lexa staying close behind her, incase she where to slip. Which thankfully she didn't.

Both the girls made it to the room, which had its own private bathroom attached.

Clarke stumbles into the bathroom in an attempt to brush her teeth, after a few toys off trying to get the tooth paste on the brush, she finally gives in starts to get undressed.

"woah" Lexa says turning back around quickly. "Thought you where in the bathroom"

"i-i forgot my pyjamas" Clarke stuttered out. 

Lexa was in shock, she had never seen someone so beautiful. Her ex, yes she was pretty. But she had nothing on Clarke, she had the most beautiful figure, curves in all the right places. Lexa found it extremely hard to tear her eyes away.

"Are they in your bag?" Lexa asked.

"Sshhh should be" Clarke said pulling her bag off the bed and climbing in without any pyjamas on.

"Clarke" Lexa said laughing slightly. "do you want me to get them out for you?" 

"pweaseeeeee" Clarke shouted.