Can I go?

When she reached home it was 4:10. She pulled out her phone and checked the chat. It all broken out into laughter after Ravens simple math comment. It then had died down.

Wednesday's where Indra's 'lazy days' as she called it, so every Wednesday they would order and sit around the dinner table with pizza's.

"Mum" Lexa says whilst filling her mouth with hot cheesy chips./"Yes hun." She replied softly

"you know the Blake's don't you?" Lexa asked, and her mother gave a slow head nod and her father lowered his newspaper. "Well, they and Anya have asked me to go to their house of Friday to have a few drinks" she spoke quickly.

"to a party" her father said in a stern tone."I mean- I guess so- but I-I don't plan on getting drunk... I won't drink if you don't want me to. I- ""go, have fun" in her father's tone it almost sounded like he was telling her to, as if she didn't want to."really!" Her voice picked up in noticeable excitement.

"Yes. Keep us informed. Tell us whether you need picking up or whether you're staying. Ok" Gustus said in stern tone.

"yes! I absolutely will!""you need any money? Do you have to provide your own drinks" He asked.

"yea, but I can use my-" before she could finish her father had slid £20 over the table.

"use that for any food. You can pick three bottles from the alcohol cupboard" his voice seemed to have changed, like he was excited for his daughter.

"oh my god. Thank you dad!" Lexa leans over giving him a cuddle, in which he melted into, his daughter and wife, the only people who he would hug and love.

"Gustus" Indra says whilst laid in bed next to him. 

"what the hell. We should have spoken about it. She-"

"she's 16. In her last year at school and this is her first party. I was experiencing parties at 13 maybe 14. She's missed out on a lot. I want this to be good for her. Let her have a little fun. Without us being there watching her like a hawk" His point was very true, and made Indra fall silent. She knew he was right; he was always right.

"did you have a look at what she has taken from the alcohol cupboard?" Indra questioned.

"well, we will have to buy another bottle of Vodka" Indra's eyes shot open "whiskey" Indra now knows this night will not end without her daughter throwing up "and disaronno".

"Oh my gosh!" she exclaimed quietly.

"all 1.5l bottles as well. At least she will impress her new friends"

"yea" she scoffed "impress them by showing how she can clear a room with her projectile vomit" Indra says

"Have faith" he says chuckling."wait" Indra's tone suddenly changed. "what vodka?" she questioned, to which Gustus rolled over to face the other way. "Gustus, which vodka has she got" her voice sterner.

"The grey goose" He said so quietly, she barley heard him.

"Nope, nope, not a chance. That bottle costed £40" she scoffed.

"I will replace it tomorrow. I want her to have a good time" he says very apologetically

"you will be the one cleaning her sick if she comes home. You will also replace it, and buy another bottle so we have two! Oh and any carpets or furniture she breaks or throws up on" Indra states.

"yes ma-am" he says in a joking tone to which he received a slap for.