cuddles, pizzas and more shots.

"IT SURE IS! GROUP SELFIE!" Maya shouted extending her arm. Everyone immediately huddled in and all smiled and pouted at the camera.

"ANOTHER ONE" Maya shouted again after saving the first picture. This time Clarke wrapped her arm around Lexa's shoulder, to which Lexa looked at her with a big grin across her face making Clarke smile back at her bashfully, Maya captured this moment in the picture. "OMG, so cute everyone!" she said saving the photo.

Everyone soon moved around and the kitchen wasn't as crowded. Although now it was half 7, people where already feeling slight effects from the alcohol, but no one was drunk.

Lexa went to the kitchen and poured herself a Vodka and coke from her Grey Goose bottle. "Can I have some?" Jasper asked.

"Sure, help yourself" She replied quickly

"what a star. Cheers" he smiled back. 

Lexa walked into the Front room to see everyone just talking. Raven and Luna where sat on a little single couch, Luna was sat on her knee with her arm wrapped around her shoulder for safety. Monty and jasper where sat on the floor at the little table. Harper and Maya where sat on a couch with Bellamy and Anya. Octavia and Lincoln where next to each other on the other couch, leaving a little gap between them and Murphy. Clarke however had a big circle 'love seat' to herself.

"C'mere lex" Murphy laughed holding out his right arm. "Let's have a snuggle" he said with a wink. Lexa approached him slowly, as she got closer She held her hand out and with a swift move he high fived him and dropped onto the love seat next to Clarke. "I'm alright mate" she said. Earning a big laugh from Raven.

"Pied!" Harper laughed.

As Lexa dropped on the love seat, Clarke didn't move her arm in time, so now it was wrapped around her back. "sorry" Lexa said as she went to sit forward

"don't worry about it. I'm fine" Clarke replied pulling her back. "I love not being able to feel my fingers"

"£20" Raven Said to Luna.

"£10, but maybe at this rate it could be £20" Luna said pecking Ravens cheek.

It was soon 9 o'clock and people where now starting to feel the effects off the alcohol. "I think we should order now and try sober up a little" Bellamy announced.

"Great idea" Anya said.

"what pizza's then guys?" Bellamy asked

"Ham"

"Peperoni"

"2X peperoni"

"cheeeeeeeeeeeeeseee pwease" maya stumbled out. Earning a laugh from everyone

"meat feast"

"Cheese again"

"okay, right. 2 cheese, 2 peperoni, 2 ham, 1 meat feast. And some donor meat and 4 chips?" Bellamy asked.

Everyone in sync replied "yes".

Bellamy ordered the pizza's and was told it would take 30 minuets.

Clarke and Lexa left their seat only a hand full of times in the hour and half of being sat there, and every time they returned back to how they were sat. Everyone else had been moving around and standing up, but Lexa and Clarke where both enjoying how close they were.

"Whiskey shot before the pizza's?" Jasper announced as he was walking in with a tray of shots one for each person.

They all quickly did the shot. Lexa had now lost count on how many shots' she had, had. She knew she had 3 vodkas and cokes, along with a whiskey and coke and 2 disaronno's and cokes. This was undoubtedly the most Lexa had ever drunk, she was trying to play it cool, she made sure to focus extra hard on trying to walk in a straight line, when going to the toilet.

Clarke was also shoting things left right and centre. She was taking shots off everyone and anyone. She also had several vodka's and cokes, a lot of whiskeys and lemonade. She even drank some of Lexa's disaronno, which she was actually liked and ended up having that pure with just some ice cubes. She also was drinking some of Jaspers dad's moonshine. That stuff hit her hard and she was not afraid to say that she was drunk.

"Guyssssss its only like 9:27pm and I'm so drunk!" Clarke laughed.

"You never normally get this drunk" Raven laughed.

"I wanted to loosen up. Have some fun. Let go. I never get drunk cause I can't. I've now drank so much I think my body is 70% alcohol" Clarke exclaimed.

"well. We need to make that 100%?" Murphy exclaimed.

"Fuck yessss!" Clarke shouted. "Hey, sexy Lexi. Want to cuddle some more?"

"Did you just call me 'Sexy Lexi'?" Lexa asked.

"yes I did, because you are SEXY!" Clarke exclaimed falling into her arms.

"You need pizza" Lexa said, swaying herself cause she too, needed pizza.

"I need you" Clarke said putting her head in Lexa's shoulder.

That's when the doorbell went.

Octavia quickly grabs the money that people had put on the side and runs to the door.

"Hi" The tall dark haired man said.

"Hi, how much?" Octavia asked, completely missing him checking her out.

"Erm- that's, £37. But if you give me a kiss I'll give it to you for £35"

That's when Lincoln steps behind Octavia wrapping his arms around her waist.

"Back off buddy" He says snatching the pizza from his hands.

Octavia chucked £40 and quickly said "keep the change freak" she closed the door and gave Lincoln a kiss on the cheek. "I love you" she whispered.

"I love you too" he said turning around. "PIZZA" Lincoln exclaimed.

Everyone went to the kitchen and started picking slices off pizza from different pizza's. Clarke stayed in the love seat and told Lexa to get her just ham.

Everyone sat quietly eating their food, whilst listening to music.

"Oh my god. I feel so much better after that." Clarke laughed swallowing her last slice.

"Good, is it sobering you up?" Bellamy asked from across the room.

"Definitely" she responded. "It's just now I have a bloated stomach"

"It's cute" Lexa said, pocking at her stomach.

"It's full of booze and pizza" Clarke chuckles.

"I can add some fries to that if you would like?" Monty asked skipping around the table with a shot in each hand and a pizza slice hanging out of his mouth.

"I can't eat another bite" Clarke states sipping her Vodka and Lemonade.

"Woah! Clarkey can't eat anymore?" Bellamy gasped placing his hand on his chest.

"Griffin! You can eat more. I've seen you eat a full family pizza to yourself then half a cheese cake" Octavia laughed.

"My stomach has shrunk ok!?" Clarke pointed out.

"Damn" Lexa laughed. "That sounded impressive as hell"