Hospital

Clarke stayed silent in the back of the Uber. Tear's falling off her cheek's slowly staining her top.

Her eye's locked onto the drivers seat, barely blinking. All she could do was think. Everything could've been different if Clarke hadn't answered the phone. She's been known to turn off her phone when Abbie keeps calling cause she couldn't be bothered with her.

The Uber's wheels, roll slowly to a stop.

Clarke quietly thanks the driver and makes her way to the front desk.

"How can I help you" The unusually cheerful woman asks.

"My dad, my mum sh-she rang me there's been a- an accident" Clarke states.

The woman's face drops instantly, one that's more sympathetic. "Ok honey, what's your father's name?"

"Jake Griffin"

The next ten seconds of the woman typing, feels like hours for Clarke, who stands there getting more anxious by the second.

"Jake griffin, floor three. Wing 1. Room 6. Follow that yellow line on the floor, that takes you to the stairs. Then follow the red line, that'll take you to Wing 1, room numbers are posted at the entrance" She says with a polite smile.

"Thanks" Clarke says, her body numb as she walks along the yellow line. Anxious as to what will be waiting for her in the room she's soon going to be in.

Walking through the hall's Clarke did nothing but think of nothing. It was a weird sensation for the girl. Felt as if she was watching herself walk through the halls. Like she was 3rd person in a game.

Slowly climbing the stairs Clarke becomes more anxious, her body on fire with nerves. Hands shaking whilst reaching out to grab the handle on the side of the stairs, trying to keep her balance.

The door opens, she's now officially in wing 1. Looking down the hall way she see's a tiny sign. Has the map of the wing. With all the door numbers.

3 doors down on the right. Clarke slowly walks down the hall way, room 1 to the left, she quickly glances in and is greeted with a man, face cut and scratched, tears rolling down his cheek. With that, Clarkes eyes locked to the floor, not daring to look up again.

She arrives at her fathers door, taking a big deep breath; trying to calm her self down.

Slowly Clarke opens the door, greeted by a big blue curtain covering the scene behind.

She hears a woman's sniffle. It must be her mother. Pulling the curtain to the side Clarke is greeted with a shocking scene.
Her father, he looks peacefully asleep. One would assume he was asleep, if it wasn't for the dozens of tubes going into and coming out of her father.

Opening her mouth in an attempt to speak, Clarke loses the ability to talk, instead a strong cry comes out. Her attempt to be strong came crumbling down in that one split second.

Abby rushed towards her daughter enveloping her into a hug, both crying into each other's shoulders.
After what felt like a lifetime, Clarke pulled back, her eyes red and dry.

"W-what happened?" Clarke asked.
"His car, I don't know ex-exactly what yet, b-but it burst into flames on the A180" Abby said. Her usually calm relaxed face, covered in dry tear marks, her makeup smudged. Looking as if this one incident had ages her 10 years.

"Can they do anything?" Clarke asks, moving closer to her father.

"He's currently in a coma, not medically induced, they're trying to stabilise him. He has a broken back, a few fractured bones and sever burns to the lower legs" Abby said.

"I- can he hear us?" Clarke asks, slowly grabbing her fathers hand being gentle.

"The first brain scan was to look for damage, they'll be doing another soon, to see if his brain is reacting to sound the way it should" Abby said.
"And if it's not?" Clarke asked.
"We'll cross that bridge if we come to it." Abby said sitting on the chair at the end of the bed.

Clarke's eyes stay locked onto her father, scanning him over, his face looks uninjured. It's when she slowly scans his body she see's everything, big cuts, burns, instant bruises. And a back brace, clearly stopping her father from moving his back.

"Clarke" a voice says from behind the blue curtain.
The curtain is slowly pulled to the side, to reveal Raven standing there, her face is too tear stained.

"Raven" Clarke says quickly walking to the girl, bringing her into a warm embrace.
"I-I can leave I, I just needed to make sure you where ok" she says cuddling Clarke tightly.

"Raven you're part of this family, please we need you at a time like this" Abby says coming over to the girls kissing Raven on the side of the head.

"I'm so so sorry Abby" Raven says.

"It's ok, you know my Jake, he's a stubborn man" Abby says with a sad smile.

The three women sit down together. All by Jakes side, waiting. Not many words exchanged between them all.

Raven sends a Text to the group chat, letting everyone know what's going on.

After half an hour a doctor comes into the room.

"Hello mrs Griffin"

"Hello Doctor Smith" Abby says.

"We're going to take Jake down to have a MRI, this is to check his brain activity, but we need your written consent" he says handing over the form.

Abby quickly signs it. Handing it back to Doctor smith.

AN- IM SORRY IM SHOCKING OKAYYYYYYYYY. But I have a new fanfic out called "miss, miss I can't do this", it's camren! Not Clexa:( would be greatly appreciated if you could give it a chance! Thank you again! Thanks for all the reads! Once again sorry I'm crap x