summer, confessions and 7 minuets

Luna, Octavia and Bellamy all came downstairs to the sight of everyone asleep, Octavia and Bellamy did some light cleaning then, and Luna cuddled into Raven.
Once Octavia and Bellamy where done, they also sat down and watched the film, with there friends who where all in and out of deep sleep.

Octavia pulled out her phone to see she was tagged in a post by Maya -
"What an ace night even though I went home early👀. Love ya'll ❤️🥂"
Octavia quickly liked the post and
Commented a heart, showing her appreciation.

She noticed Clarke and Lexa in the picture, looking very happy together. Octavia quickly commented "Clexa 4 the win".

The time was now 6pm, people had started filtering to the bedrooms to go and nap, but now everyone had made it back downstairs and where all sitting together discussing what this summer will hold, and summer was only 3 weeks away.

Clarke at this moment realised this summer she wanted to spend it with the people in this room. She wanted to spend late nights laughing with them all, cuddling Lexa, playing stupid games and having the summer of her life.

"What about camping?" Anya asked

"That would be ace" Lincoln added.

"And sleep on the floor?" Raven asked.

"In a tent in a sleeping bag, you'll be fine" Luna laughed.

"I'm down for anything" Clarke laughed.

"We know Princess" Bellamy added, receiving a pillow at his head from Clarke.

"We could travel?" Lexa said.

"Where too?" A few people asked.

"No idea, where ever the road takes us" Lexa added.

Lexa like Clarke, wanted to spend the summer with all the people in this room, and the ones from last night as well. More specifically one certain blonde sat to her right. She wanted to make it official this summer. She had no ideas on how to make it official, but she figured the more she got to know the girl, the better idea's she would have. She knew everything between them was moving rather fast, but she couldn't help herself, she has crushed on this girl like everyone else in school, and now she's got the chance to be with her, she sure as hell wasn't going to take any more time.

Everyone ended up having fries and pizza for tea, not take away though, this time Octavia put everything from the freezer into the oven.

It's now 7:30pm and Clarke and Lexa are currently sat drinking vodka and cokes. Everyone is now drinking again, but have all decided to not get smashed tonight, but to have a good night with a few drinks and chatting.

Octavia took this time to talk to Clarke whilst Lexa was talking to Lincoln about her parents gym. To Clarkes surprise Lincoln and Lexa know one another due to Lincolns mother working at 'Polis', Lexa's parents martial arts centre.

"So Griffin" Octavia started, making Clarkes eyes meet her own in acknowledgement. "You and Woods, I knew you had feelings for her but I didn't think within 4 days you'd be 'pre-dating".

"I didn't expect it either" Clarke laughed quickly glancing to the girl the other side of the room. "But O, there's something different about her" She says taking a big gulp of her drink.

"And what might that be?" Octavia asked mirroring Clarke's action and drinking from her cup.

"I actually like her, I want to be with her, like this is different than anyone else I've ever dated" 

"Cause it's a girl?" Octavia asked. 

"I- i don't know. I'm openly Bi and this is my first gay relationship. But it also feels like its my FIRST relationship" Clarkes says, nervously playing with the red cup in her hands.

"That's because you like her. You're other relationships where out of boredom, and peer pressure. This one is because you like her. And you want to be with her" Octavia says.

Octavia and Clarke had been friends for the past 2 years, and although that doesn't sound like a lot, they know everything about each other, they also can spot little signs. Like when Clarke is nervous she plays with whatever is in her hands, and If Octavia is uncomfortable she won't shut up, and will keep talking. They both know each other like the back of their hands and can read each other perfectly. Making lying or trying to hide something from the other one impossible. That's why Clarke knows that everything Octavia is saying is correct, as deep down she knows that this is the truth.

Lexa Woods is the first person Clarke has wanted to date, it's who Clarke can actually see something in the future with. It's someone Clarke wants to be with all day everyday. Someone she wants to explore and know everything about.

"You're so fucking right all the time O" Clarke said hugging the other girl. "Thank you" 

"You're more than welcome" Octavia said squeezing Clarke tightly.

"How about we play 7 minuets in heaven?" Bellamy announced. 

Everyone quickly sat in a circle. "Everyone know what this game is?" Bellamy asked.

"I don't" Lexa said shyly.

"That's fine, it's easy" Bellamy laughed. "Basically someone will spin a bottle, and whoever the bottle lands on, the person it lands on and who spun it have to go into the closet for 7 minuets, and usually they kiss and do stuff, but since we're all basically in relationships it'll just be talking maybe, never know someone might cheat" He said earning a slap from Anya. "Not me babe" He said kissing her cheek.

"Understand?" Clarke asked Lexa. 

"Yea" she answered with a polite smile.

"I'll go first" Bellamy says grabbing the bottle and spinning it as hard as he could.

Eventually the bottle stops... On Raven.

"Fuck sake" She said.

"Get in the closet babe" Luna said laughing. 

"It's like a war time flash back, I hated being in here" Raven says stepping in the closet with Bellamy following closely behind her. 

"7 minuets starts now!" Octavia shouts starting her timer. Everyone out side the closet was trying to listen in  on what was going on inside the closet, but then they could hear lots of laughing. 

"FUCKING HELL" Raven laughs out from inside the closet.

"Good joke right? You got one?"

"Of course" Raven says. "Why did the blind man fall down the well?" She asked.

"I don't know why?"

"cause he couldn't see that well" she exclaimed. Bellamy was instantly laughing hard.

"Fuck me, oh- my- I can't- jesus- Raven" Bellamy tried to talk between fist of laughter. Everyone outside the closet was laughing too, at the pairs antics. Only those two would decided to tell stupid shitty jokes.

The next 6 minuets consisted of Bellamy laughing uncontrollably. Once the timer went off, he came out the closet with his eyes bright red, tears streaming down his face and clutching his stomach. 

"Holy shit, thats- thats my new favourite joke oh my god" He said sitting on the floor still laughing.

"Fucking hell, wasn't that good Bell" Raven said sitting next to Luna.

"I loved it honestly" He said still slightly giggling. "You next princess" he said passing the bottle to Clarke who was sitting to his left. 

She spun the bottle as hard as she could, and of course like it was fate, it landed on the girl sitting to her left. Lexa.

A/N SORRY FOR THE SHIT UPDATE! I've been busy and poorly. Please vote and comment as it makes me more motivated. Thanks for all the love!x