Perth: Oh my, don't be so economical. It's just a meal.

Plan: I have name for my chef occupation so even just a meal, a dish from me is expensive.

Perth: Yuck! *act vomit*

Plan: man, there are customers. Behave yourself.

Perth: ah... sorry sorry. Please make pasta for me as usual.

Plan made pasta for Perth and they had lunch together while chit chatting.

Perth: How about your Darling?

Plan: just so- so, you know we are closest strangers.

Perth: oh... how poetic.

Plan: don't make jokes. I am telling the truth. Even though we might use the same bed, I don't know what is he thinking, going or doing in the daytime.

Perth looks at Plan sadly. Plan is good natured and sincere. If he is that good to strangers, it is obvious how he might feel toward Mean.

That's why Perth is worried that Plan's feeling on Mean might exceed than it should be.

Perth: Let me advise you dude. Please don't feel sincere on Mean.

Plan: I know. What he is acting good or treating me well is just an act that he is enduring for a year term.

Perth thinks he should not tell why he came here today as he saw Plan's emotions in upsetting state. He just finishes his meal.
Sometimes things are judged by time or duration.

.........................................
Mean's POV

Since Por has requested and I also feel guilty for not contacting him yesterday, I went to Plan's restaurant after my work. I heard that the restaurant is closed at 9 pm but Plan took off at 7 pm.

Plan: P' Mean?

Mean: Sorry for coming here without telling you in advance. I want to have dinner here together and back to home.

Mean is as usual, doing without asking but with his intent. Plan just asks him what he would have and cook for him.

Plan: tell me anything you need or I will make the taste you like.

Mean: No No, I like everything you cook. It is delicious.

Plan feels happy seeing Mean eating his dishes deliciously. They went back home together, too.

Just the time went by, Mean picked him up after work for having dinner together. They watched movies tighter in the evening. They bicker, have arguments, spent the time together and all the things seem fine somehow is what Plan thinks.

Mean: tomorrow is holiday. You want to go to your parents' house? My Mae also got back to her house so I want to say thanks to your parents.

Plan: it's good. I like it for sure that I can go visit my parents.

Mean: Ok then, I will prepare presents for them.

Plan: no need. I can cook for them. They will like it for sure.

Mean: No way. I want to give them something. Let me prepare.

Plan never wins argument with Mean so he won't tell further and just nodded with his plan.

................
Mean: Owiii, someone park the car in the front of the gate.

Just after turning into the street, Plan can see the beautiful shinny black luxurious car is parking in front of the garden gate. Mean is angry with that but Plan only sees the figure that is walking past the garden and heading toward the car.

Plan: AOM??? P' please stops the car.

Mean slightly brake and the car suddenly stops.

Plan gets out of car as soon as the car is not even stopped perfectly.

Plan: Aom!!!!

Aom: Oh Plan. I am just asking about you.

The girl with western look in smooth blonde hair is dressed beautifully. She is holding Plan's hand and speaking so sparklingly with pretty smile.

Plan's face is full with happiness, surprise and bliss...

Mean is looking at that scene from his driver seat, with unpleased manner.

**tsk, Who is that girl? Why Plan is running out of car in hurry for her even the car has not stopped yet.*

.........................../////////////.................................
>>> CHAPTER 14

#yomyom
.............

Sorry for late update but here is long one!!!

Wonder who she is? Revenge for Mean's crush?
Hahaha.... please enjoy!
💙💚