Epilogue

3 Years Later

You wake up still in Yoongi's embrace. You smile to yourself as you see his bottom lip is puffed out and his hair is all messy.

You'd been with Yoongi ever since the incident. You don't talk about it much, but it had been a huge part of your life.

You nudge him awake so he won't be late for work. It's a nice day in the middle of fall and you can see the sun shining brightly through the blinds of the window.

He wakes up and smiles at you. About three years ago he asked you to move in with him. Of course you accepted. Right now you were both twenty-four and living together. You had talked about getting married, but not much.

He kisses your cheek and whispers something into your ear.

"Meet me on the deck at exactly 6 P.M."

You smile and nod as he slips out of bed.

There's a lake near your house where you always go to watch the sunset. There's a beautiful deck that stretches far into the lake. It's the ideal spot for dates.

You had gotten a job as a barista at a nearby coffee shop. Yoongi sometimes visited you during his lunch break. He worked as a sheriff's deputy because he liked the idea of helping people in need and in our old situation.

Life had been pretty good so far. Taehyung and Jungkook had gotten married last year and you were Tae's maid of honor. [author's note- AHHAHA I HAD TO]

Namjoon and Jin have been engaged for about three months now. You don't know what happened to Hoseok, but you think he moved to Busan or something. Jimin is still around and works as some sort of maid or whatever.

You finish getting ready for work and give Yoongi a kiss on the cheek before heading out.

~~~~~

It was now 5:00 P.M. and  you decided to stop by home to change into something nicer.

As you looked into your closet, you saw a familiar red dress in the corner. You smile as you remember wearing it to the end of school party so many years ago.

You pick out a simple black dress that crisscrossed in the front. It was flowing and simple. You loved it. You apply light makeup and head out.

You walk to the deck to see Yoongi standing there. The sunset is so pretty tonight. It's filled with bright happy colors. You can't believe your eyes as you see the silhouette of your boyfriend standing at the edge of the deck. It's so magically beautiful.

"Yoongi!" You exclaim.

He turns around and smiles when he sees you. You notice that his hair color changed and it's now a pretty mint color.

You walk closer to him and he begins speaking.

"(Y/N), from the minute I met you, I knew you were special. I didn't know what it was, but I knew you were. It was almost fate when we both ended up together even through the whole kidnapping. You kept me strong and you were there for me throughout seriously everything. You mean... so much to me and honestly I'd make any sacrifice for you. All you have to do is ask and I'll come running. You've saved me, (Y/N). I don't know how I could repay you for all you've done for me..."

You cut him off, "Why are you saying these things?" You add a little forced laugh.

"I wasn't finished." He continues.

"I thought about it over and over again, and i think I found that the only way I could possibly repay you for how you've impacted my life."

"How's that?" You ask in a whisper as you touch your forehead to his.

"By making you my wife."

"Oh my—"

He cuts you off by placing a finger on your lips and getting down on one knee. You feel a tear running down your cheek.

"(Y/N), will you continue making my life worthwhile and marry me?"

"Oh my god, of course, Yoongi. Yes!" You exclaim.

He smiles his gummy smile as he places this beautiful ring on your finger. You can't describe this feeling. It's so magical and amazing and you know that this feels so right. This is who you are and this is what all the things in your life have happened for. This moment.

1 Year Later

"Yoongi! Someone's at the door!" You call as you cradle your newborn son. Yoongi named him Hwan, meaning "shining, brilliant".  You loved him with all your heart. Maybe even more than Yoongi.

He came up with the name on your honeymoon. You had gone to America with him. You were even able to visit your friend from a long time ago, Song Lee. You were so happy to see her and it was great to catch up. Your time being Yoongi's wife has been great so far. You love being called "Mrs. Min".

"Coming!" He yells as he runs down the stairs.

He pulls open the door and his face drops.

"Everything okay? Who is it?" You ask.

You hear a man's voice speak. You can't tell who it is.

"I'm back."

Author's Note- Soooo cliffhanger (: I'm sorry... any theories on who it is? hehe. Anyways, there will only be one more chapter posted to this book which is going to be an a/n. But, there might be a sequel in the future? I'm so sad this was my last chapter ): I'm writing a Taehyung x reader that you should check out when it's published tho. Double update too! wowza. Bye everyone! Have a lovely day!