Chapter 20

(Y/N)'s POV

You stare at the window and begin to feel yourself shake with fear.

Please don't be a murderer.

Please.

[a/n~ my cat pawed on my door last night but i thought it was a murderer walking up the stairs]

You shakily wiggle out of bed and plop onto the floor as you're still weak from being shot. You try your hardest to stand up, but you end up crawling to the window.

You hop a little when you hear another bonk. [a/n~ it's pocky hitting the window btw]

You use your hands to rest your body against the windowsill and peer out the window. You look down and that's when you see him.

Min Yoongi standing there in the darkness.

Your face lights up as you reach for the window latch to open the window. You pull it open so you can talk to him, even through the pain.

You grunt as you finish opening it and you open your mouth to speak, but he speaks first.

"(Y/N)..."

"Yeah? Yoongi? What's up? How'd you find my house?"

He stares at you.

"Yoongi? Are you okay?"

You're worried. He's never done this before. What happened?

"Can I come in?" He chokes. Is he... crying?

"Uh, sure. My dad's in his room, but I think the front door should be unlocked. Go around but be very quiet."

You see him give a little nod before walking off. Is he okay?

~~~~~

You hear him gently begin turning the door handle. He pushes open the door and his face is covered in tears.

Why's he crying?

He opens his mouth to speak, but his words break.

"(Y/N)..." He says and then falls to the ground unconscious.

Your eyes widen as you flop off your bed to see if he's okay. He's still breathing. You try to shake him away but he doesn't wake up.

You have no idea if he's okay, so you grab your phone and call the hospital.

You tell them what happened and you see your dad walk into your room.

"H-he was coming to talk to me and he was upset and then he just passed out," you blurt out.

Your father looks confused and nervous, but he leaves when he hears a knock on the door.

People flood the room examining him and take him away. You never even got his number. You wish you could follow him to the hospital, but your dad set you back on your bed.

As the rest of the people flood out, your dad tries to talk to you, but you shove your face into your pillow to avoid it all. You can feel tears soaking into the pillowcase.

Please be okay.

Time Skip~ The Next Morning