39. Young and Beautiful

Start from the beginning

Isaac asked me to help draw the curtains around the bed, and so I did. Soon it was just the two of us, hidden away from the rest of the world by the curtain. The television in the background was loud, but like Isaac said, it'll drown any noises we make just in case anyone stepped into the room.

I climbed up the bed, and slowly pushed Isaac down. I found myself staring into his green eyes as the bridges of our noses touched. I leaned in and planted a kiss on his cheek, just beneath his eye. I felt him placing his palms on my back.

Behind me the television blared. But I didn't care. I continued planting kisses on his skin, as I felt him move his legs underneath me, wrapping them around mine.

". . . It seems like the Almighty has withdrawn his blessing from our nation. Discord and hatred have moved in. If we are to continue on our path with our handling of this current oil crisis our hearts as Americans will be filled with the deepest of distress."

"Do whatever you want with me," Isaac whispered in my ear, his arms clinging around my neck.

". . . Millions of the best American men and women from all walks of life will see the unity of the nation disintegrate in a welter of egotistical political opinions, economic interests, and ideological conflicts."

I planted one last long, hard kiss on his lips before pulling away. His eyes following me, I positioned myself near his groin, as I finally lifted his gown up to his abdomen, revealing his bare erection.

". . . In the appalling fate that has dogged us for the past few months we see only the consequence of our inward collapse. But the rest of the world is no less shaken by great crises."

Lowering my head down, I wrapped his tip around my lips as I began to suck him off. Isaac let out a soft moan as I moved down his shaft, my hand playing with his balls gently. He was leaning back, his hands clutching the railings on the side of the bed.

". . . The historical balance of power, which at one time contributed not a little to the understanding of the necessity for solidarity among the nations, with all the economic advantages resulting therefrom, has been destroyed."

"Ah, Alex," he moaned as I licked his tip with my tongue.

I could feel his precum oozing out, as he brought one of his hands down onto my head, playing with my hair.

". . . But the misery that will be inflicted on our people if we do not take any action would be terrible! If we do not find a solution to this disruption of oil to our country, we will suffer. And we will suffer greatly!"

He began thrusting his hips in pleasure, and I responded by sucking him even more vigorously.

". . . The everyday man, John and Jane would become unemployed in their millions, while the whole middle and class would watch their life savings turn to dust. If the American farmer also is involved in this collapse we shall be faced with a catastrophe of vast proportions. For in that case, there will collapse not only a great country, but also a 2000-year-old inheritance of the highest works of human culture and civilization."

My aching erection threatened to burst through my skinny jeans, so I pulled them down to my knees. It was then when I remembered that those were Cyril's, but honestly at that moment I couldn't really give a shit. I slipped my underwear down to my thighs, rubbing my penis against Isaac's entrance.

I spat out a mouthful of saliva on my palm, and rubbed it all over my member, before using the rest of it on Isaac. He winced when I inserted a finger, before I moved on to two, and three. He wasn't as tight as he was the first time, but he was still quite so. It's been a while since I've been inside him, and I couldn't wait.