39. Young and Beautiful

All American Boys

Chapter 39: Young and Beautiful

I could feel the urgency in his deep kiss. He was needy, desperate. He wanted it badly. It was rare for him to take charge, he always wanted me to do it. But I was fine. It had been so long, I just let him do whatever he wanted. I just wanted to be with him together again.

I let him tease me for a while, trying to push his way into my mouth. He put an arm over my shoulder, pulling me close. His tongue was inside my mouth, lapping against mine. I sank my teeth into his tongue, gently, careful not to hurt him.

Isaac got the message and he immediately relaxed, as I pressed against him and explored his mouth with my tongue. I gently bit on his lip, before moving down and planting a trail of wet kisses from his cheek to his ear, and down his jaw until I reached the smooth skin of his neck. I clambered on top of him, careful not to accidentally aggravate his wounds.

He let out a soft moan as sucked on his skin, going harder with my desire to see his skin bloom into shades of red, black and blue. My hands reached for his wrists, before pinning them above his head. I planted another long, yearning kiss on his lips, but I realised he was struggling beneath me, trying to free himself from my grip.

Oh gosh, was I too rough with him?

"Hey," I asked, immediately letting go of him. "What's wrong, Isaac?"

"It's just that," he said, in between excited breaths. "We should close the blinds."

I turned around, and realised the blinds were open. Well, did anyone catch us? A rush of heat flooded to my cheeks as I scrambled to get off him. I scampered over to the windows and nearly yanked the cable down.

"Woah, woah," Isaac said, his green eyes watching me. "Don't you seem excited. Calm down, Alex."

He was teasing me. But I wasn't the one with an erection threatening to tear through my hospital gown.

"Me, calm down?" I chuckled, brushing it off. "I'm perfectly calm. You might want to tell yourself that."

His cheeks immediately turned beetroot. It's cute that even though we were this far into our. . .'relationship', in spite of all the filthy things I've done to him, there was still room in his heart to be bashful.

"That's not fair," he said, using his hands to cover his burgeoning groin. "You're wearing underwear."

I only laughed as I returned to his side, slowly lifting the thin fabric of his hospital gown. I slipped my hand underneath it, my fingers creeping up his muscular thigh.

"Wait," he muttered, just as my hands brushed against his erection.

What was it now?

He inched away from me and reached for something from the bedside table. It was the television remote.

"Why would we need that for?" I asked, raising my eyebrow.

"To drown out the noise," the boy said, as he switched on the TV.

Only then I remembered that we were in a public place. No wonder Isaac was being so cautious and hesitant. But I could tell that despite it all, he still wanted it. And so did I. I couldn't wait. But at the same time, I didn't want him to feel uncomfortable.

It was some news channel but he never bothered switching to anything else. Instead, he just increased the volume. The news station was broadcasting some sort of speech from a rally of some sort. Oh, right. There was an election coming up. I just never really cared.