Chapter 86: Wedding!!!

Peeking through the main chapel doors, I could see a fairly small crowd of people sitting in the pews. Tyler was up front with a sickish look on his face, not knowing what was about to happen.

"Ok, Jasmine and Kristy. You can walk out as my bridesmaids. Paige, you can be the maid of honor. I invited my mom to come, and she'll be walking me down the aisle. Oh and Talia will be the flower girl." I whispered back to the crowd of my friends peeking through the door as well.

As they all started to head out there, my heart was beating so fast. I thought that at any moment, I could pass out. Everything that I had done and been through, has lead me to this. A perfect daughter, a high school diploma, and the love of my life.

"Ready?" Kristy asked, knowing that she would be the one directly behind me lifting the train. I nodded, and linked arms with my mom.

"Thank you so much for everything you've done for me mom. I'm sorry I used to be so rough on you. I didn't understand how much hard work it took to be a mom. I love you." I cried, giving her a hug. She nodded, and told me she loved me back. As the organ in the front of the church played yet again, I started to step out into the aisle.

As soon as the guests saw me, their jaws dropped. I could hear some whispers, but I ignored them all. Yes it was true that I basically sabotaged Kristy's wedding, but its what she wanted too.

Tyler looked up from where he was standing, and a huge smile spread across his face. He looked so relieved that it was me in the wedding dress. I made it up to the priest, and turned to look at his face. We both had tears rolling down our face.

"I love you so much, Sam."

"I love you too, Tyler. So fucking much."