Chapter 62: Drunk?

"Come on Sam! This is my favorite!" Cami chuckled, as she started twerking. Ugh she's sooo embarrassing. But she doesn't care what people think of her, so that's a good thing.

"Cami oh my lord! You are crazy!" I laughed, as I started to dance. I haven't had this much fun in ages. Unfortunately I couldn't drink, because I was still breast feeding Talia.

"Come on! Woo!" She drunkingly yelled, grabbing me and twirling me around. I laughed, as she started getting into people's personal spaces. She really didn't care.

"I think you're drunk Cami. How many shots did you have?" I asked, as she put her arms around my waist.

"Only about... 4?" She responded unknowingly, with the music playing so loudly I could barely hear her. Jesus, could thing I'm the one driving home tonight.

"Whatever, it's fine. Let's dance." She repeated, as she started sexy dancing. She grabbed me and pulled me close, her hands feeling down my thighs and my ass.

"Cami? Umm? Do you know what your doing?" I asked, as she squeezed my butt. What the fuck? She must be hella drunk.

"Come on let's get you out of he-"

She grabbed my face and kissed me, and told me "I love you"

"Damn, let's get you to a booth. And some water, it'll flush out that alchohol. This was the drunkest I've seen her.

But the thing is, I only saw her take one shot...