Chapter 77: Crazy right?

"Mom, what's wrong with Talia?" I yelled from the living room. She was really fussy, and she felt hot to the touch. My mom rushed in, wearing a thrown together outfit.

"We have to take her to the hospital, she has a fever of 102." She panicked, grabbing the carrier that Talia was laying in. Just coming home from school, I panicked a lot.

"Oh my god... Take her quick! I- I have to call Tyler." I gasped, helping my mom get out the door. I followed after her, and locked the door behind me.

"Pick up, oh god please pick up..." I cried, hoping that he wouldn't miss out on his daughter being sick over a stupid argument. I dialed the number quickly, and held the phone up to my ear with a shaking hand.

"Hello?" He asked roughly, with a bit of strain in his voice. He always sounded stressed right after school, because that's when he grades his papers.

"I'm taking Talia to the hospital, she has a 102 degree temperature. Just please come!" I quickly told him, as I quickly fastened Talia's carseat in the car. She looked terrible, and I could tell that she was sick and tired.

"Shit, I'll be there soon. Meet me there." He replies in a rushed tone, hanging up the phone. I shook my head, and got in the passengers seat. Everything had to be ok...