Chapter 79: Back again??

"Everything was not good Tyler. I did it for you. For us. Don't you see?" I started crying, hoping the doctor wouldn't come back into the room. Tyler came over to me, and wiped the tears from my face.

"If Neveah found out that it was you in the picture, you would of been arrested. I know that I'm 18 and all, but that doesn't matter. You are still my teacher, and you could get into really deep shit. I had to break it off and stay away from you. I didn't want to. I missed you so much and I still miss you. Don't you see Tyler? I love you." I sobbed, as Tyler held me in his strong arms. He made me feel so safe and protected, yet inside I still felt so empty...

"Sam, I love you too. I'm sorry that I didn't tell you about Kristy and the stupid law suit. I was just angry... And I missed you. I should of... I love you." He told me softly, as he kissed me on the forehead. There was a knock at the door, and I quickly pulled away from him and dried my eyes.

"Here's your prescription, you are good to go!" The doctor told us, handing me the pill bottle. I thanked him, and Tyler and I walked out of the room with Talia. My mom wasn't in the waiting room, she must of went to the car already.

"So does this mean that we can be together again?" I asked Tyler as we walked out to the parking lot. This would mean that my plan worked, and everything would be fine again!!

"Sam, I can't. I'm getting married next Saturday. I can't do that to Kristy. I'm engaged to her, I have to go through with it." He bluntly told me, with a frown on his face. Why can't he just be immoral and break it off?!?!?

"But you don't love her! You love me!" I cried, setting Talia on the ground next to my car. He shook his head, and said yet again

"I'm sorry Sam... I can't"