Chapter 80: Bachelorette Party

"Woooh!" One of Kristy's friend screamed, taking shots at the club bar. For a bachelorette party, I would expected more people. It was just me, Kristy, her friend Maddie, and her best friend Jasmine.

"Wow, I can't believe you rented out this entire strip club just for us!" I laughed, taking a shot of vodka. The bar didn't even check for I.d's, apparently they thought we were all over 21. I'm not surprised though, because Kristy and her friends were.

"Well, I don't really have that many girl friends. It's mostly guys, to be honest." Kristy laughed, drinking an ice water at a table. Female strippers were on the pole, and that really confused me...

"Come on, Kris! Dance with me!" Jasmine smiled, as she pulled Kristy up and dragged her to the dance floor. As they were dancing, I sat alone pondering about what was going to happen in a few days.

Tyler was going to marrying Kristy, even though he is still in love with me. I just don't get why he said it was 'unethical' to break off the engagement. It was a bunch of shit.

I was also stuck planning the wedding too, because I really did need the money. Everything was a mess, and no matter how much I tried to fix it, it was still the same.

I started to tear up, so I decided to go to the bathroom real quick to fix up my makeup. All of a sudden I heard voices and footsteps of two people. What if I could get some info that would stop the wedding?

I ran toward one of the bathroom stalls and shut the door real quick. Hopping on the toilet, I turned on my phones recording and waited for them to enter.