Chapter 63: Another woman?

After I got Cami into a booth with Sara, I decided to look around the place. It was just another downtown nightclub, but I decided to explore in case I knew anybody.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" A voice sounded from behind me, just as I was about to head toward the bar. I turned around to see no other than Preston right behind me.

"Oh, I just came here with Cami. I had a night off." I responded coolly, not wanting him to think that I had taken up his offer.

"Hey, Cami's my cousin! That's pretty cool, is she here now?" He asked, as he looked around for her.

"She's passed out in a booth I'm pretty sure. Or on the dance floor? She was pretty drunk when I left her with Sara." I laughed. Preston smirked, and nodded his head.

"Whole family is full of drunk bastards." He took a cigarette pack out of his back pocket, and lit one. He offered one to me, but I told him that I couldn't. I already had one earlier while I was breastfeeding. It was bad.

"So you go to a club and you don't smoke or drink. What's the point then?" Preston asked, as we walked over towards the bar.

"Well I just wanted to get out. Have some fun." I responded.

"Maybe you'd like to have some fun with me..." He cooly suggested, pushing my hair behind my ears. My whole body tingled, almost like a warning that it would be wrong.

"I would, but I'm the designated driver. I have to take Cami home." I lied, making up an excuse. If I really wanted to have sex with him I would of called her a cab or had Austin take her home.

"It's fine, whatever. Whenever your down I'm down. Want to know something funny?" He asked, as we walked back toward the dance floor.

"Sure." I told him, as we started dancing. Some of the music was sucky, but it was still fun anyway.

"I saw Mr. Starr over at the end of the bar. It looked like he was on a date. He saw me a couple times, but he didn't even try to kick me out. That's just so awesome. I love teachers like that." Preston told me, unaware that Mr. Starr was the father of my baby.

"Wow that's... That's pretty cool." I sighed, looking back at the bar. Sure enough, he was there sitting next to a blonde woman. They were both chatting and having drinks... How could he??

"Actually Preston." I blurted out. He tucked his old cigarette behind his ear and nodded.

"Let's go... lets go have sex."