Chapter 33: The plan

"That is the stupidest plan I have ever heard in my life." One of my friends Cami told me, as we sat at the empty lunch table. She was always loyal to me, but slept around a lot.

"Why?" I asked her, as she dropped her fork into her salad bowl. She gave me a confused look, like I was stupid or something.

"Jamar is black??? And your going to blame Alec's baby on him??" She exclaimed, as I rolled my eyes at her. She shook her head, and took a drink of her Red Bull.

"Well obviously they won't see the baby. I'm putting it up for adoption." I told her, as she looked at me with a dazed stare.

"Ok well what if he wants to hold it? This is really fucked up Sam." Cami told me. I shook my head and explained it more to her.

"Jamar will think it's his baby, but I won't let him see it and tell him the adoption center took it right away. And I won't let him in the delivery room either. So they will never know.." I explained to her, as she nodded slowly, trying to make sense of my plan.

"I hope it works, because you will be in a terrible situation if it doesn't. I have to go. Talk to me anytime, ok?" She assured me, as she picked her lunch tray up. I nodded, and looked down at my stomach. I was about 2 months into pregnancy.

I really hope this works out...