Chapter 76: Planning

"Ok so you can pick whatever you want for this wedding, just make it look nice. There isn't a budget, I'm marrying into money. Oh, and make sure that it's finished soon. My wedding is next Saturday." Kristy told me, handing me a folder of guest lists and other essential things for planning.

If a real wedding planner was faced with this, she would quit on the spot . But I accepted this challenge, and agreed to meet with her the day before the wedding to make sure everything looks ok.

"May I ask, why aren't you that big into your wedding? Other brides I have worked with show a bit more interest in the details." I asked, trying to make it sound like I was experienced at this thing. Kristy shrugged, then took her ring off.

"I feel like he's not really that in love with me. And I'm not in love with him. I'm in love with someone else. But my parents won't let me be with her. So I'm going to marry Tyler. He's a nice guy, I'll be fine. Plus I'm not big into planning." She explained, a bit of stiffness in her voice. This meant.... This meant I still had a chance. I would of smiled, if not for the circumstances I was in right now.

"Ahhh I understand. So I can basically do whatever I want?" I asked quickly, not wanting my excitement to show. Ever since I was a child I have wanted a beautiful wedding. But I shouldn't get my hopes up, this plan might not even work...

"Yep, whatever you want. Also you are invited to my bachelorette party. Here's an invitation." She smiled, handing me a gold invitation. Weird, I barely even knew her.

"Thank you, I'll try to come! Well, I better get to planning. It was nice meeting with you!" I thanked her, as I stood up from the table. She nodded, and walked away with a melancholy look on her face. She really didn't want to do this, did she?