Chapter 64: Bad decisions

By the time we got to a hotel, I was already pretty hammered. I couldn't remember how many drinks I had. But I still felt the pain in my heart from seeing Tyler there. With that bitch.

"Here, I booked us a room. They sent me the code on my phone." Preston whispered in my ear, as we rode up the elevator. Flashes of Tyler kept popping up in my mind. Why did I have to end it with him. Why was life so complicated.

"Good, I can't wait." I smiled with pain, as he pushed me against the elevator wall and kissed me. We both had alcohol on our breaths, and I was pretty sure it wouldn't be the only thing.

As soon as we got into the room, Preston pulled out drugs from his backpack. He had coke, weed, meth, acid, and some heroin. Damn. He really was the school druggie.

"Pick whatever you want." He smirked, sticking his arm with the clean heroin needle. He already banded his arm together, and heated it up.

I took a dollar bill in my back pocket to snort the coke up. I did a line in each nostril, and it kinda burned for a bit.

SEX SCENE DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVE PURE EYES BUT THIS STORY ALREADY HAS A LOT OF RATED R SHIT IN IT SO??????BUT YEAH GO TO THE NEXT CHAPTER IF YOU DONT WANT TO READ IT
🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃
"I feel sooo good right now." I laughed, as I walked toward Preston, who was sitting on the chair.

"I bet I can make you feel better." He smirked, as I got on top of his lap . Grabbing my body, he held my closely and started kissing me all down my neck and my face. It was a magical experience.

After a few minutes, he picked me up and shoved me on the bed. He ripped my dress off, and didn't even hesitate to go right in.

He wasn't as big as Tyler, yet he still felt good. He started pounding inside me, not even stopping to take a break.

"Damnnnn." I moaned, as he kept his speed up. It felt so good, I haven't had this good of sex since...

"Fuckkk yes." He groaned, as he tried to get out. But it was to late, a whole load spilled in. Shit. This was the whole point of the pull out game. Yet we were too drunk to remember that.

"Oh well." He laughed, and kept going anyway, the juices getting all over the bed. Holding me against the bed, he pounded me some more, shaking the bed so hard.

His thrusts were so powerful, and I could tell that he had done this before. I gripped onto the headboard, holding on for dear life.

After a couple hours, we finally stopped, because we were too tired to go on.