Chapter 20: Ultra oof

A few weeks had went by, and Tyler and I had been spending almost everyday together. We would have long talks while cuddling under the stars, and having thrills by sledding and trying new things.

I couldn't leave Tyler for Jamar, Tyler just meant so much to me. And he had given me the best days of my life. I guess I'll just tell Jamar that I wasn't available anymore.

He was coming back tomorrow, after his 4 week vacation. But honestly, I don't even know If he'd still want to be with me.

"Hey... Want to come over? Paige is not home..." Tyler texted me, as I started my homework. I smiled, and texted him back.

"As long as we can try that thing ;)" I texted back, standing up from the kitchen table and stretching. My mom was actually home tonight, so I could actually drive for once.

"Definitely. See you in 10?" He texted, as I grabbed my moms keys from off the counter. She was asleep between jobs so she wouldn't even notice her car was gone.

I snuck outside and ran to the car, cautious of the March winds. It was only a 5 minute drive to Tyler's, I should know.

"Hey, you made it!" He laughed, as I walked inside. I gave him a hug, as he kissed me on the top of my head.

"Let me take off your coat. And everything under it." He flirted, as we started taking each others clothes off. I was excited, and couldn't wait to be filled with love.

SMUT SCENE IF YOU DONT WANT TO READ IT THEN SCROLL DOWN TO THE EMOJIS

We kissed, longing to be in each others arms again. We collapsed on the couch, and he got hard quickly. We started tearing eachother clothes off, longing to be inside eachother.

"Oml yesss, Tyler. Fuck mee." I moaned, as his big member stood tall. He pulled me closer to him, and I slid his dick on to him. Bouncing up and down, I started to orgasm.

😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊we are all good now

That's when we heard someone open the front door, and we slowly turned around. It was Paige, and she stood there mortified. What have I done??