Chapter 85: Plan for the unplanned

"So you're telling me that Tyler is secretly in love with you, my party planner, who isn't even my party planner but the father of his child? And that he likes me as a friend and is marrying me because he thinks I want this? Plus Tyler is 100% on boar with the whole surrogate sperm idea ??" Kristy repeated, trying to put everything together. I nodded, then walked over to the wedding dress that was now thrown across the love seat.

"Yes, and I also kinda planned this whole wedding out for me. So that I could take your place. If that's all right with you?" I asked, sheepishly knowing that this would be a crazy question in any other circumstance.

"Damn, this is fucked up. Sure, go on ahead. You know what, why don't we just make this a double wedding!" Jasmine laughed, grabbing ahold of Kristy and pulling her close. God, I didn't like them that much. This was MY day.

"There's a little flaw in that plan. It's banned in this state." Kristy sighed, pulling away from her secret lover. What a mess. I walked slowly toward Kristy and asked her again

"So is everything in the plan alright with you?"

Kristy shook her head slowly, then slowly looked up with a tired restraint in her eye

"Fuck it. You might as well do what makes you happy." She sighed, handing me the loose fitting ring that she wore. I smiled back at her, knowing that this was the best for her. And me.

"Ok, let's get this show on the road."