Chapter 56: Caught Off

"I- I can't believe that she'd do that." I blatantly said, as Tyler and I were driving to my apartment. He shook his head, and sped up. He was ticked, and I didn't know what he would do.

"We shouldn't of done that. If anyone finds out I could go to prison. And Paige would be all alone... I don't have any other family. Oh god- what if Paige set this up? Does she hate us that much?" Tyler ranted on, unknowingly swerving in and out of our lane.

"Paige wouldn't do this. I might not like her very much right now, but she would never ever turn against you. She loves you... I think this was all Neveah." I sighed, trying to calm Tyler down. I knew the risks of our relationship, and unfortunately, I might have to do something drastic to save it.

"Tyler" I sobbed, as we pulled up to my apartment building. Tyler put the car in park, and asked me what was wrong. I sat sobbing, my face in my hands. I was to devastated to show my face. Even though I knew this was the right thing to do.

"We-" I choked, trying to get the words out. "We can't be together anymore." I burst out crying, as he pulled away from consoling me.

"What do you mean? We can still do this!" He desperately tried to convince me, not wanting me to leave him. But this was the right thing to do. I loved him, but I didn't want anything to happen to him.

"I have to let you go. Please wait until I graduate. It's only a few months. I'll take good care of Talia. But from now till then.... you can't see her. I don't want you to be arrested for having sexual relationships with your students." I cried, getting out of the car and slamming the door. I was mad at myself for letting this happen.

"Sam wait!" Tyler yelled, turning his car off and trying to get out before I got into my apartment. But it was too late. I was already gone...