Chapter 9: oof

*DONT READ THIS UNLESS YOU WANT A SEX SCENE*

We kissed, as I held him down on the couch. His robe came undone, revealing his abs and huge member. I pulled a condom out of my purse, and handed it to him.

"Ha, Thanks, but I have a vasectomy." He laughed, tossing it to the floor. I snickered, as he started pulling my pants and shirt off.

"Oh, duh." I laughed sheepishly, as he started kissing down my neck and fondling my breasts. Why was I so nervous and child like, I've had sex so many times before.

"Can I?" He asked, after he kissed down to my lady flower. I smiled at him and responded with a yes. He grinned as he started entering, with his big member.

Alec's was about half the size of his, and his was regular sized. Tyler immediately started in, pulling back and forth getting deeper and deeper. It felt so amazing, It felt like nothing I had experienced before.

"OH MY FUCK, HARDER HARDER PLEASE" I moaned, as his hot body was on top of me, and I was gripping the couch holding on for dear life.

"OHH Sami, I've wanted to do this for a while. Your so tight!" He moaned, as it started to hurt in a satisfactory sort of way.

"Ohhh, my god. Ohh it feels oh my god" I moaned, as we flipped over and I started riding him. We were covered in sweat, and his leather couch was too.

"I'm about to nut, oh Sami your so fucking good I want to fuck you harder oh shit" he groaned, as a warm liquid came into my vag running down and all over us.

I then went to his hard member, and put my mouth around it. I didn't usually like the taste of it, but I really couldn't resist.

I sucked it, almost massaging with my teeth. He then nutted again, making my mouth full of the bitter sweet liquid.

I almost choked, but I swallowed real fast. I don't know what he would think if I spit. He smiled, then started kissing me again and we were making out again.

We did this for a few hours, until we got tired and we held each other on the couch. Exhausted, I wrapped my legs around him.