Chapter 40: Help me

"Sam, what are you doing here?" Cami asked, as we made our way toward first period. I could feel everyone staring at me, and the whispers going on behind my back.

"My mom wanted me to meet my teachers. I don't even know. I- ouch." I yelped, as we walked into the classroom. It was just a cramp, I would be ok.

"Sam, are you ok? Are you going into labor??" She asked, as she helped me to a chair.

"Yeah it's just a cramp. I'll be fine." I lied, as the class started. I looked around the classroom to see if Paige was in there. Fortunately she wasn't, and I was safe to relax.

But as the day went on, the more cramps I had. But I had a few cramps yesterday, I will be fine. I'm not going into labour.

"Shit!" I yelled at lunch, as I held my stomach. It hurt like a mother fucker, worse than any period pain I have had before. But I knew this wasn't my period.

"Do you want me to take you to the hospital? You look like you are in pain!" Cami asked, as she held my hand. Jamar sat next to me and rubbed my shoulder.

"We can go to the hospital. It will be ok. We can do this." He assured me, taking his keys out of his pocket. I shook my head and stood up, with motivation filling my body.

"No, my water hasn't broke yet. I will be fine! I'll be fine." I stated, as the bell rang to end lunch. I walked to my next class, kind of slow for the baby was weighing me down.

But every minute I felt worse, more cramps and more cramps. I finally made it to the last class of the day. But who else could teach it but Tyler.

I sat in a seat up front, and gripped my pencil with all my might. The cramps kept coming, and I knew that today would be the day. The day that the baby would come.

That's when I felt like I peed myself, my seat was wet as well as my jeans. I looked up at the teacher and raised my hand.

"Yes, Sam?" He asked, as I started to speak. But it was all to much for me, and I passed out. I was not prepared for what happened next.