Chapter 61: Asking for it

Cami and I walked into the club wearing stilettos, acting like we were old enough to get in. Fortunately the guards let us in, and we were good to go.

"Ooh, I see them over there. Hiya guys!" Cami shouted across the floor, grabbing my arm and strutting towards them. It was a small group of girls and guys, covered in tattoos.

"Cami, sweet. Didn't know if you'd show up." The tall brunette laughed, taking a puff out of his cigarette. Behind him was a bleach blond haired girl, who had the skankiest outfit on. She looked nice though.

Next to her was a couple, who were all over each other. The girl had long black hair, with piercings. The guy had short blonde hair, and had tattoos and piercings. I could tell they loved each other.

"Hey, who's your friend Cami? She's looking hella fine." The brunette asked, as he walked towards me a couple paces.

"That's Sam, she's my best friend. Sam, this is Austin. The blonde is Kaylie, and the lovebirds are Sara and Peyton." Cami replied boldly, as she wrapped her arm around me. I smiled, and hugged her. It was nice to have someone to call your best friend. Especially after losing Paige...

"Ahh, that's why you never sleep with me." Austin laughed, handing us drinks. I could tell he was around the age of 19, and was a player. He was really hot, yet he had something about him that wanted to make you back off.

"Besides the fact that I'm not interested?" Cami snickered, moving towards the dance floor. She grabbed my hand and led me toward it.

"Because you have the hots for your "best friend". I didn't know you were a lesbo." He roughly accused, following behind us.

"That's... Shut the fuck up Austin before I take your drink and shove it up your ass. Now come on, less fighting and more getting drunk!" Cami laughed, as she gulped her shot down.

Austin rolled his eyes, and went back to the bar to get Cami another drink. Apparently she wanted to not think tonight. The dance floor was pretty crowded, and we barely had enough room to dance.