Grounded and meeting Tetrax

Start from the beginning

(Y/N): Tetrax?

Tetrax: We need to talk.

He gave you a hover board as you both went through the sky.

(Y/N): Why are you here Tetrax?

Tetrax: I received an urgent message from Azmuth.

(Y/N): Azmuth? What did he want?

Tetrax: it did not say only that he need to meet with you as soon as possible.

(Y/N): Oh amazing. Except that I'm grounded I shouldn't be out of the house my parents would kill me if they found out that I'm gone.

Tetrax: I see.

(Y/N): I'm the other hand it would be rude to keep Azmuth waiting.

You and Tetrax went to the forest as you saw Tetrax's ship.

(Y/N): Amazing.

Then your watch started to go haywire as you placed your hand on it as Tetrax noticed.

Tetrax: Is something wrong with your Ultimatrix?

(Y/N): No. I think I'll go look for Azmuth right now.

You took off with your hover board.

Tetrax: (Y/N) wait.

You hovered through the street your watch started to flash red, purpl, and black lights as you noticed them saw a truck come as you moved our of the way as the truck crashed into the woods as you went to there to see if the driver is ok.

(Y/N): Hey you alright?

Then a branch fell on you as you were stuck under it as you saw was an evil way big as it roared.

(Y/N): You look like Way Big, but Way Evil.

It began to walk it's way to you as you tried to reach to your Ultimatrix then shards came and struck the evil Way boy's foot as it roared in pain as you saw Tetrax came and got the branch off of you.

(Y/N): Thanks Tetrax.

Tetrax: Where did this To'kustar come from? And why is it attacking?

(Y/N): Questions later, right now it's hero time.

You dialed through your watch and selected way big.

(Y/N): Way Big hero time.

You slammed your watch only to turn into Scarlgon.

(Y/N): Doesn't this thing ever work? Oh well.

You flew to the way big only to be stopped by Tetrax.

Tetrax: First rule in battle. Concentrate on your opponent's weak spot. In the case of To'kustars, it's the fin at the top of the head.

You looked to see a fun on the To'kustar's head as Tetrax gets ready to fight.

Tetrax: I'll keep him distracted. Go go!

You flew to the air as Tetrax shot shards at the way big to distract him as he kicked Tetrax to a tree as you flew to the way big's fin.

(Y/N): prepare to be scared by Sharpton as you fired a laser the ultimate began to time out.

(Y/N): NOT NOW!

You changed back as you began to fall as you held on to the fun of the evil Way Big as Tetrax saw you.

Tetrax: (Y/N)!

(Y/N): Come on charge, charge up already.

The watch was recharged.

(Y/N): Yes.

Then it did the same light up thing from be fire as the way big disappeared as you were now falling only to be caught by Tetrax as he put you down.

(Y/N): Thanks Tetrax.

Tetrax: No thank you (Y/N). You destroyed the To'kustar.

(Y/N): I did? I mean if course I did. Now it's vaporizing evil aliens.

Then you and Tetrax were back at his ship.

Back with max he heard his phone ring.

Max: Hello?

(M/N): Dad, is (Y/N) with you?

Max: I thought he was grounded.

(M/N): He is but now he's gone. You think something happened to him?

Max: Don't sorry Pumpkin, I'll find him. He can't go too far.

Back with you and Tetrax you both were near his ship.

Tetrax: I fear that the To'kustar had something to do with Azmuth's delay. I should contact your grandfather.

(Y/N): No. I mean we need to search for Azmuth, cover the whole galaxy if we have to, no matter how long it takes.

Tetrax: This wouldn't have something to do with you being grounded would it?

(Y/N): did I say I was grounded before, I meant grounded in reality like a real hero.

You both went inside Tetrax's ship. As you were inside Tetrax was about to do something with your watch as you pulled away.

(Y/N): my watch is fine.

Tetrax: We need to make the final preparations, we have a long journey ahead of us, this is for your own protection.

(Y/N): Ok if you say so.

He placed his finger on the watch as it glowed.As the badges glowed orange it became red.

Tetrax: I'll explain the new feature once we're in orbit.

The ship started to up into space.

What is the new feature in the ultimatrix? What happened to Azmuth? Find out in lost and facing the retaliator. Hope you guys like this chapter cause there will be more coming up soon.