Twenty Three

My cheeks turned a bright red as soon as those words left his mouth. I played it off by laughing and dismissing it.

"Anways," I awkwardly said.

"Just don't bring it up in front of him, he doesn't care anyways," I shrugged.

"Well why don't you make him jealous?" Felix spoke up.

"Jealous? With what?" I looked at him.

"Well.....you can use me," he smiled.

I blinked. Use him? I mean, yeah I was kind of messed up, but not messed up enough to use him as a toy to make Jisung jealous.

"Felix, I'm not going to use you. That's messed up," I frowned.

"No, it's okay! I really don't mind, maybe I'll make you fall for me instead along the way," he wiggled his eyebrows.

"Dream on," I scoffed.

"That's what you said to Jisung but look what happened," He snickered.

I glared at him and threw my ice cream covered spoon, hitting him on the head.

"Too soon?" He said.

"Ya think?" I rolled my eyes as I got up and threw away my now melted ice cream.

"Come on, Eva, think about it. He'll be jealous in no time," Felix said as he got up.

"I'm not going to use you, okay?" I sighed, tiredly.

"Just do it, we'll both get something out of it," He tried to convince me.

"What would you get out of it?" I shot him a weird look.

"I'd get to say I was with a pretty girl," he winked.

"Yeah no, forget it," I turned to walk away.

"No, wait!" He called out.

I turned to him and raised a brow expectantly.

"Meet me at the park tomorrow at 1, we'll talk then," he told me, slowly backing up to leave.

I thought about it and decided I would since I didn't have anything better to do. It's not like I had someone else to be with anyways.

"Alright," I agreed.

"Great! See you tomorrow, Eva," he grinned and waved before finally turning and walking away.

What a weird kid.

_____________

The next day I awoke to distant voices. Probably my neighbors. Or Chan with another girl, but that was none of my business.

I lay in bed, staring at the ceiling thinking about what I was going to do today. That was until I remembered I had to meet up with Felix at the park. I turned my head over to the side and glanced at the clock which marked 10:43am.

I kicked the covers off me and slowly got up, sliding on my slippers. I walked to my fridge and rummaged through it before I finally found my mini donuts, and yes, I keep my donuts in the fridge, deal with it.

As I ate my donuts, my phone pinged in my room. I got up and went to grab it, the screen lighting up as I did so. There on my lockscreen, which was still a picture of me of Jisung, was an Instagram message. Furrowing my brows, I opened the app to see who it was. I instantly snorted at who it was.

MEMELIX:
AHA! I FOUND YOU EHEHEHE

MEMELIX:
But like, you better not ditch me:(

MEMELIX:
And follow me back >:(

MEMELIX:
Is your lazy ass still asleep?

MEMELIX:
WAKE UP

MEMELIX:
WAKE TF UP

EVALEE:
Shut up

MEMELIX:
You're alive!

MEMELIX:
Now hurry the hell up and get ready roach

EVALEE:
Roach? Who you calling a roach, you mole

MEMELIX:
Y'all hear that wind?

MEMELIX:
Anyways, you better not be late, I wanna see your cute ass already

EVALEE:
Y'all hear that wind? 👂

MEMELIX:
Get over here now
Seen

I rolled my eyes and plugged it in the charger before finishing up my breakfast and heading into the shower. I still had a couple of hours left, but it seems I'd be getting there early because of Felix.

When I got out, I slipped on some shorts and a crop top before shoving my feet in some sneakers. The clock marked 12:09 and I decided to head out an hour early. Felix was there already anyways so I wouldn't be waiting.

The sun instantly slapped me on the face when I stepped out of my apartment and I grimaced. Felix really had to choose to meet up so early in the morning with the sun all the way up.

I started making my way down the street as I plugged in my earphones. Day6 instantly started playing and I sighed. I quickly changed it over to The Rose. Day6 reminded me of Jisung and that was the last thing I wanted to think about.

As I arrived at the park, I opened up Instagram to send Felix a quick text telling him I was here. When I was about to hit send, my earphones were ripped out of my ears.

"Boo!" Felix yelled.

I yelped and dropped my phone, my phone landing on the grass face down. I gasped and quickly grabbed it as Felix laughed, causing me to look up at him and glare.

"You idiot! My phone could have broke!" I scolded him.

"But it didn't," he stated as he examined it in my hand.

"Here, let me see it," he told me as I stuck out my hand to give it to him, but instead, he grabs it and captures my hand in his.

"What- Hey!" I protested as he started dragging me elsewhere.

"Let me go!" I tried pulling my hand away from his but he wasn't having it.

"No, I told you already, I'm gonna let you use me," he said.

"And I already told you that I wasn't going to use you," I said, annoyed.

"Well too bad, you're doing it now," He snickered.

"I don't want to hold your hand," I tried slapping him on the arm, but not once did he flinch.

"Well I do," he looked back at me with a smirk.

"If you don't let go of my hand right now I'll-"

"And if you don't shut up right now I'll kiss you," he said, his face void of expression.

My mouth instantly shut. I didn't talk the whole way.