Twelve

"So where are we going?" I asked as I leaned back in the leather seat of his car. I wasn't going to lie, Jisung's car was so damn nice. His leather seats probably cost more than my entire being. He even made me check my shoes to see if I had any dirt because he was scared I was going to dirty his car.

"We're gonna watch a movie," he replied as he took a right turn, causing me to jerk to the side.

"Hey now, watch it demon," I scolded him as I readjusted myself.

He rolled his eyes and waved me off, causing me to glare at the side of his face.

The movies were about 30 minutes away from my house, so I was stuck with him for quite a while. I reached over and turned on the radio, BTS immediately blasting from his car speakers. I bopped my head along to DNA and Jisung scoffed.

"Nu uh, let's play something else," he changed it.

Day6's How Can I Say started blasting, causing me to jump in my seat a bit from how loud it was. I frowned as Jisung sang along to it. Who does he think he is changing the music? I changed it back to BTS, halting Jisung's singing.

"Why did you change it?" He groaned.

"Who told you you're in charge of the music?" I sassed back.

"Um, this is my car? Therefore, I pick the music," he stated.

"Okay, but I'm the guest. So that immediately makes me in charge of the music," I replied back.

He opened his mouth to reply, but before I gave him the chance, I turned the volume up, Jin's sweet voice filling our ears. I purposely started singing out loud to annoy Jisung.

"We're totally different, baby! Because we're the two who found our destiny!" I yelled out, completely off key and smirked as I noticed Jisung glaring at me.

"Eyes on the road,"I mockingly said.

He rolled his eyes, but turned back to the road with a frown on his face. This was going to be a long ride.

_________

I walked alongside Jisung as we entered the theatre, popcorn in my hands as Jisung held our soda's. The theatre occupied a few people, most of them couples. We settled in some seats in the back and we munched on the popcorn as we waiting for the movie to start. We had chosen a romance movie since all the rest looked boring.

"Stop hogging all the popcorn," Jisung whined.

I sighed but sat the popcorn in the middle of us. His hand immediately grabbed a handful and shoved it in his mouth. I shook my head. This popcorn was going to be gone by the time the movie started.

"Hey, Jisung, I wanna ask something," I turned to face him.

"What is it?" He asked with a mouth full of popcorn.

"Why'd you ask me on a date so sudden?" I casually asked, causing him to choke on his popcorn.

It was obvious why he had asked me, but I wanted to hear what his answer was. He took a sip from his soda to help push the popcorn down his throat and nervously chuckled.

"Why the sudden question?" He asked, avoiding my eyes.

"Just," I shrugged.

"Well I mean, isn't it kind of obvious why?" He quietly answered.

"Yeah, I know, but are you sure?" I asked him.

"Sure about what?" He furrowed his brows in confusion.

"About shooting your shot," I said, playing with my fingers.

He stayed quiet for a moment before he replied.

"Of course, why wouldn't I?" He asked softly.

"It's it obvious? I'm so rude to you, yet you still want to start something," I pointed out.

"Doesn't mean you don't like me," he stated.

I stayed quiet at this. He was right.

The movie started and we didn't say more.

I didn't pay attention the whole movie.