Two

"The condoms?" I asked stupidly, trying not to laugh.

"Yeah," his cheeks turned red in embarrassment.

"They're right behind you," I pointed to the shelf behind him that held all the naughty stuff.

"Oh, thanks," he said quickly grabbing one off the shelf and putting it on the counter to pay. It took all of me not to laugh.

"Would you like a bag?" I asked as I rung up the condoms.

"Yes please," he rushed out, seeming in a hurry all of a sudden.

I shoved them in a bag and handed it to him as he reached into his wallet for some cash. His hands were shaking which made it seem even funnier. It was probably his first time.

I handed him the bag and smiled.

"Have fun!" I said enthusiastically.

He once again turned red and ignored my comment as he headed out. As soon as he exited, I burst out laughing. Usually women were the ones getting nervous and scared about their first times, but this guy was beyond scared. But then again, I was still a virgin so I shouldn't be one to talk. The more I thought about it, I had realized that the guy was around my age. I shook my head in disappointment. These kids just couldn't keep their packages to themselves, but at least he was using protection, right?