Five

I sat in bed watching reruns of Supernatural on TV. I had called in sick because I really wasn't in the mood to work today. Call me lazy, but a girl really needs time to herself. I snuggled into my bed and trained my eyes on Sam's hot self. All I could say was wow. He really was one fine man.

In the midst of my fangirling, my stomach grumbled. I sighed, annoyed because now I had to get out of bed to go get something to eat. I kicked the blankets off me and dragged myself to the kitchen. I searched the kitchen for minutes, trying to find something to eat but couldn't.

Now angry, I grabbed my phone and dialed a pizza place. After I had finished ordering a large pepperoni pizza, I jumped back in bed while I waited. Midst my waiting, I ate some cookies I had stored in the cabinet.

Soon enough, a knock was heard on my door and I quickly grabbed some cash before I opened the door.

"Here you go, keep the ch-"

"Eva?"

I stopped talking and looked up. I immediately scowled and rolled my eyes.

"What are you doing here?" I crossed my arms.

"Well I'm obviously here to deliver your pizza, what else would I be here for?" He stated.

"Hmm, I don't know, maybe because you're a stalker," I accused.

He scoffed and burst out laughing. Hearing this, I glared at him.

"Just shut up and give me my pizza," I bit out.

"Well why don't you give me the money first?" He pointed out.

"Don't get smart with me boy, I will slap the living hell out of you and call the cops," I threatened.

"Pfft, what for? I did nothing wrong. You're just being a major butthole," he defended.

"For disturbing the peace, my peace," I emphasized.

"You know, if you weren't a girl I would be punching you right now," he glared at me with his small eyes.

"Oh please, like that's stopping you," I challenged.

"Bet," he smirked.

"Bring it on, Condom freak," I looked up at him.

He sighed in frustration and stomped his foot like a child.

"Why do you always have to bring the damn condoms up? I told you they weren't for me!" He yelled.

I snickered and stepped closer to him.

"Condom boy," I taunted him.

"You know what? Take it! Take the damn pizza! I don't have time for this nonsense," he pouted and handed me the pizza, snatching my money in the process.

He glared at me once last time before he stomped off and got in his car, hurriedly driving away. I smirked at his childish antics and walked back inside.