Fourteen

Once Jisung and I were finished eating, he paid and we got into his car. He was driving me home and this time, we played Day6 on the way back. Instead of my loud singing filling the car, it was his. All I had to say was that this man could sing.

"Come on, aren't you going to sing along?" Jisung yelled over the music, laughter being heard.

I rolled my eyes and looked ahead, making sure we weren't going to crash considering the fact Jisung was wiggling about in his seat. One wrong move and we'd both be dead.

When we arrived at my apartment complex, Jisung insisted he walk me to my door. I agreed and we slowly got out and walked to my door that seemed so far away, but in reality, was only a few feet away. Our footsteps were in sync and I awkwardly cleared my throat as our hands brushed lightly at our side.

When we reached my door, we turned face to face to look at one another. His eyes met my own before they flickered down to my lips for a moment. His cheeks turned a light pink color as he'd seen that I had caught him.

"Hey, Eva?" He softly said.

"Yeah?" I whispered back. I didn't know why we were whispering, maybe it was because we were both nervous and had no idea what we were doing.

"Can I kiss you?" Jisung blurted after a moment.

My breathing ceased and my heart rate increased. His sudden question threw me off and I didn't know how to respond. I hadn't had my first kiss yet and I was inexperienced. He'd be disappointed if he were to kiss me. On the other hand though, I found myself wondering what his soft lips felt against my own.

I stayed quiet and seemed to think about it for a moment. His eyes held hope as they shined in the moonlight. I silently nodded my head. I was going to let him kiss me.

He slowly leaned it, his hands finding their way on my waist as his face inched towards mine. My heart was beating so fast that I wouldn't doubt he could hear it himself. But just as his lips came in contact with mine, a voice interrupted his actions.

"Jisung? Is that you? Yo, bro what are you doing here?!" A voice shouted from behind me, causing me to jump in fright, my forehead colliding with his in the process.

"Ouch," we voiced out at the same time, my hand coming up to rub my forehead to rid of the pain.

I turned to see none other than Chan himself. A plastic bag was dangling off his fingers as he neared us, his spongebob pajamas becoming more prominent in the dark night. A stupid grin was plastered on his lips as he waved at Jisung. I seriously wanted to slap it off that rat.

"Chan? What are you doing here?" Jisung asked, confusion laced in his voice.

"Oh yeah, remember how I told you I moved to a new apartment last week? Well it's here," he spread out his arms towards the apartment complex.

"Out of all the apartments there are, you chose one in my complex?" I groaned, finally catching the attention of Chan.

"Since when have you been standing there?" Chan acknowledged me.

"Since when have you been so dumb?" I crossed my arms over my chest and glared at him.

"Now listen here-"

"Okay, calm down you two," Jisung stepped in between us.

"What is she doing here?" Chan glared at me, causing me to stick out my tongue at him.

"She lives here," Jisung pointed at my front door.

Chan groaned and stomped his foot.

"Are you serious? You mean I have to live in the same complex as this witch?" He spit.

"Who the hell are you calling a witch you b-"

"Okay, that's enough!" Jisung raised his voice a bit.

"Chan, just go home, alright? We'll talk later," Jisung sighed as he turned to face Chan.

"Fine, I'll see you later, buddy," he pat Jisung's shoulder before turning and glaring at me.

"Not you though," he sneered before walking away.

Once he was out of eyesight, Jisung turned back to me and smiled softly.

"Sorry about him, he can be real childish sometimes," he chuckled.

"Yeah, sometimes," I mocked.

He laughed as he squeezed my hand in a comforting manner.

"It's getting late, you should head to bed," he smiled down at me as he played with my fingers.

I nodded my head in agreement as I smiled, trying hard not to show my disappointment.

"I'll text you later," Jisung said as he let go of my hands and slowly backed away.

My hands instantly became cold as they missed the warmth of Jisung's hands.

"Alright, I'll be waiting," I said.

He nodded and bid me a goodbye before walking back to his car. I sighed as I watched him drive off into the chilly night, my hands turning the doorknob to my apartment. I placed my items on the counter and sat on the couch.

I never got to experience the feeling of his lips on mine.